Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Contact for Columbia Overland

Old 01-02-2014, 12:57 PM   #1
Arrowshot is on a distinguished road

Navy: Force Protection
Arrowshot's Tacoma Gallery
Contact for Columbia Overland

Does anyone have a good number for contacting Columbia Overland or know if they are still in business. The number is listed on their website is out of service. I got one reply in mid-December to a Email off their site from Alex but no further contact. Wanting to purchase a dual battery tray.
Old 01-03-2014, 10:56 AM   #2
BarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant future

BarefootBandit's Tacoma Gallery
Also looking into this. Their website still works yet I cannot get past checkout without an error.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:55 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootBandit View Post
Also looking into this. Their website still works yet I cannot get past checkout without an error.
Did get one call from him but haven't tried to order anything until I know they are still in business.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:58 AM   #4
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck on the dual battery tray. My dual battery tray order took 7 weeks to receive. I am under the impression that they are in the middle of a move. Just email them at sales@columbiaoverland.com
Old 01-04-2014, 03:24 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
Good luck on the dual battery tray. My dual battery tray order took 7 weeks to receive. I am under the impression that they are in the middle of a move. Just email them at sales@columbiaoverland.com
Tried that two or three times already. That was where I got the one response and nothing further. Sad thing is I have also been trying to contact Armor Tech Offroad who also make one and not getting any response out of them also. Makes you wonder if anyone is in interested in keeping their businesses going any more.
Old 01-04-2014, 03:56 PM   #6
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
The armortech one that I had was made for a certain brand of battery and a specific model. That is why I ditched it. The Columbia overland can fit different batteries and it weighs next to nothing.
Old 01-05-2014, 08:14 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
The armortech one that I had was made for a pecorino brand of battery and a specific model. That is why I ditched it. The Columbia overland can fit different batteries and it weighs next to nothing.
Hopefully they are still in business, this is truly frustrating as I have components ordered to do this install. Think I will send him the link to this thread and maybe he will let everyone know what is going on.
Old 01-05-2014, 08:21 AM   #8
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed for this too Ive had a dual battery tray in the checkout cart for easily 4 months but can't get it ordered
Old 01-08-2014, 05:02 PM   #9
Darrylb is on a distinguished road

Darrylb's Tacoma Gallery
Glad I'm not the only one. I've sent a few emails to them and have only received the automated response.

Maybe a note on their website, or a voice message on their answering service could inform customers what is happening. Not good to leave people hanging for months.
Old 01-09-2014, 04:27 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrylb View Post
Glad I'm not the only one. I've sent a few emails to them and have only received the automated response.

Maybe a note on their website, or a voice message on their answering service could inform customers what is happening. Not good to leave people hanging for months.
Did leave them numerous Emails and unfortunately the number on their website is no longer in service. Gave up on getting my dual battery tray from them and went with someone else. You never can tell though, something terrible might be going on in their lives and business is least of their concerns. I always want to see the guys with the small businesses succeed to thumb a nose at the big box guys.
Old 02-21-2014, 02:18 PM   #11
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll bump this again, anybody get through? I wanna go dual batteries soon
Old 02-22-2014, 06:10 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
I'll bump this again, anybody get through? I wanna go dual batteries soon
I didn't wait any longer - http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post8235464

Not sure the Overland plate would have been better and made due with the one in the thread.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:20 AM   #13

Yeah I don't really wanna make my own, but no one makes 1st gen kits but these guys
Old 06-30-2014, 02:22 AM   #14

Looks like there website was revamped for anyone who is still wondering what's going on

It let me order last night I guess we will find out if they actually ship it