Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

To bull bar or not...

Old 01-15-2014, 06:48 AM   #1
AllieBean413 is on a distinguished road
Name: Allie
AllieBean413's Tacoma Gallery
To bull bar or not...

Was thinking about putting a bull bar on my truck before I read the reviews on here! I need something to protect the front of my truck.. some of the trails around here are blocked off with cylinder blocks and I've gotten real close to smashing one while trying to back up before. Any suggestions?! I'm new to this whole mod life, any help is appreciated!
Old 01-15-2014, 06:53 AM   #2
Gear Jammer
Brodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brodie's Tacoma Gallery
Heavy Duty Offroad Bumpers.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:11 AM   #3
AllieBean413 is on a distinguished road
Name: Allie
AllieBean413's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie View Post
Heavy Duty Offroad Bumpers.

Any suggestions on brand?
Old 01-15-2014, 07:26 AM   #4
Gear Jammer
Brodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brodie's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a pretty good Collection of different brands.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...gens-only.html

If you have a 2nd gen.

I personally like the look of the Road Armor.
Old 05-22-2014, 05:35 AM   #5
tacoshin is on a distinguished road
tacoshin's Tacoma Gallery
actually i was about to get one but decided not to after reading a few post on TW about it and that is true, basically bull bar is more for looks from what i heard if you hit something its basically same as without it so i didnt get one
Old 05-22-2014, 07:10 AM   #6
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
To bull bar or not...

No