1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Access lorado and rails question

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by The Grettman, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Mar 23, 2009 at 3:27 AM
    The Grettman

The Grettman [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Bristow, VA
    Vehicle:
    Looking for a Tacoma
    First, I am sure I'm posting this in the wrong section but I couldn't find a forum group that made more sense.. Anyway- here it goes:

I just installed the acess lorado cover for my 09 shortbed. I am fairly happy but now it seems I can't use the adjustable D rings that came with the truck ( the ones that install on on the side rails. I really need this capability. What alternatives are there for me? Has anyone bought another maker of d rings that will work with the setup I have? I can slide a ring onto the rail but tightening it is difficult if not impossible...

Another concern I have is I might want to use a cargo divider in the future.. I wonder if I'll have problems a this too?

2. Jun 16, 2009 at 8:09 AM
    trialsmm

trialsmm Well-Known Member

Member:
    Macon,Ga USA
    Vehicle:
    16 Tacoma, TRD Sport
    I also installed the Larado cover on my long bed '09 Tacoma. If I knew that the side D rings would not work I would have purchased the regular Access cover. The front D-rings will work not the sides. I installed an aftermarket set of tie downs from Northern Tool. I will post a picture. They are not adjustable but I mounted them 1/2 way and this works great tying down my dirt bikes.
    Mick

Products Discussed in

To Top