LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

"Perfection" clutch from AUTOZONE

Old 01-30-2014, 09:22 AM   #1
Can't re-MEMBER
ZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedZEROPILOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ED
ZEROPILOT's Tacoma Gallery
"Perfection" clutch from AUTOZONE

I was able to burn out my stock clutch in 23,000 miles in my 2.7 access cab. Don't ask me how! Any way. My transmission guy told me that he uses and swears by "perfection", sold mostly by AUTOZONE. They sell a kit with clutch, pressure plate, throw out and pilot bearings and pilot tool. The install was very smooth. The whole thing feels great with just a touch stiffer pedal. Very impressive for about $150! I'll post later after it's been working a couple thousand miles.