LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Anyone use BOLT Locks???

Old 02-05-2014, 09:23 AM   #1
Spoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoon93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Spoon93's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone use BOLT Locks???

http://www.boltlock.com/

I just stumbled on these and it looks like they make a wide variety of locks (including teaming up with PopNLock for our tailgates) that work with your ignition key. I guess the first time you put your key in and turn it learns your specific key and no more key chains like a janitor.

QUESTION
Anyone use them and have good bad or indifferent views? I would love to have tailgate and other stuff I store in/on my truck locked but I do not want to have a massive set of keys for every lock.

EDIT: I have read the threads on the PopNLock version but I am wondering more about the cable locks, hitch locks etc.