LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Rotopax on Tacomas

Old 02-07-2014, 02:42 PM   #1
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Rotopax on Tacomas

I found this new mounting accessory that lets you mount the beautiful Rotopax to your bed rails.

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Exterior-...&t_pn=ROTRX-TN

My question is - couldnt someone just slide these off of your bed rails and be on their way with 100+ dollars of equipment on top of your gasoline/water?

Thoughts? Thanks!
Old 02-07-2014, 02:48 PM   #2
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
If you have the fuel/water can in place the mounting location/bolt would be covered and not accessible. Use the locking can carrier (pax-loc) and you're all set.
Old 02-07-2014, 03:49 PM   #3
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
If you have the fuel/water can in place the mounting location/bolt would be covered and not accessible. Use the locking can carrier (pax-loc) and you're all set.
Thanks for your input !
Old 03-02-2014, 11:57 AM   #4
NetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Tim
NetDep's Tacoma Gallery
I really do like the Rotopax system and think it is the only can that I feel can safely live in the bed of a truck - or interior for that matter. Before my BedSlide I had four two-gallon mounted on the bed rack system. After the BedSlide I was able to keep the mounts and keep two of the two-gallon.

As someone else mentioned you can purchase a system to lock the cans in. Mine are locked in a secured/alarmed covered bed.

Hope you enjoy!!
Attached Thumbnails
Rotopax on Tacomas-img_0596.jpg   Rotopax on Tacomas-img_9677-version-2.jpg