Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

C4 Fabworks products

Old 02-27-2014, 10:53 PM   #1
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bobber Bill's Tacoma Gallery
C4 Fabworks products

I recently took delivery of a few new products from C4 Fabworks including a jack mount, jack spacer, oil bottle rack and a fire extinguisher mount.

The jack skid locks into a mounting cradle with a spring loaded pin and can be padlocked kinda like the Raceworks skids that we use on the trophy and chase trucks, but at a fraction of the price. C4 has skids and mounts available for various Harbor Freight and Craftsman jacks, just make sure you have the right model jack because HF has a few variations of their 1.5 ton jack.

JACK MOUNTS

I also got this oil bottle holder, which holds 4 quarts nice and snug

C4 also has a really reasonably priced fire extinguisher mount that I bolted to my bed

I'm really happy with the craftsmanship and how nicely everything fit in my bed. I've owned/worked with a number of other jack skids, oil bottle racks and extinguisher mounts over the years and must say that C4's are some of my favorites.
Old 02-28-2014, 11:01 AM   #2
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobber Bill View Post
I recently took delivery of a few new products from C4 Fabworks including a jack mount, jack spacer, oil bottle rack and a fire extinguisher mount.

The jack skid locks into a mounting cradle with a spring loaded pin and can be padlocked kinda like the Raceworks skids that we use on the trophy and chase trucks, but at a fraction of the price. C4 has skids and mounts available for various Harbor Freight and Craftsman jacks, just make sure you have the right model jack because HF has a few variations of their 1.5 ton jack.

JACK MOUNTS

I also got this oil bottle holder, which holds 4 quarts nice and snug

C4 also has a really reasonably priced fire extinguisher mount that I bolted to my bed

I'm really happy with the craftsmanship and how nicely everything fit in my bed. I've owned/worked with a number of other jack skids, oil bottle racks and extinguisher mounts over the years and must say that C4's are some of my favorites.
Was just looking at the 2 ton skid yesterday from c4. Do you happen to know if the jack extension will fit a harbor frieght 2 ton jack? I'm going with the 2 ton because I want to be able to fully droop my suspension. The fire extinguisher mount looks pretty sweet as well.
Old 02-28-2014, 11:19 AM   #3
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
I like that fire extinguisher mount, but shows out of stock? Does it need to be fabbed up?
Old 02-28-2014, 11:43 AM   #4
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Was just looking at the 2 ton skid yesterday from c4. Do you happen to know if the jack extension will fit a harbor frieght 2 ton jack? I'm going with the 2 ton because I want to be able to fully droop my suspension. The fire extinguisher mount looks pretty sweet as well.
They are working on a spacer for the 2 ton HF jack, it will be available soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
I like that fire extinguisher mount, but shows out of stock? Does it need to be fabbed up?
I ordered mine when it was "out of stock" too, but I got a confirmation email and it arrived along with everything else.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:31 PM   #5
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

I ordered mine when it was "out of stock" too, but I got a confirmation email and it arrived along with everything else.
Are you able to get your truck to droop all the way in the front with the 1.5 ton jack & spacer? Does it seem to lift ok even though there is more weight on it?
Old 02-28-2014, 02:20 PM   #6
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

cool. will be ordering one soon.
Old 02-28-2014, 03:28 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Are you able to get your truck to droop all the way in the front with the 1.5 ton jack & spacer? Does it seem to lift ok even though there is more weight on it?
Not sure, but I can check for you.
Old 02-28-2014, 03:31 PM   #8

Quote:
Not sure, but I can check for you.
That would be fantastic
Old 02-28-2014, 11:05 PM   #9
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

WOAH and there is my next bedcage. Bill please send me a PM with who made that for you please.
Thanks
Old 02-28-2014, 11:12 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
WOAH and there is my next bedcage. Bob please send me a PM with who made that for you please.
Thanks
That would be me. Glad you like it, should be easy for most capable fabricators to replicate. The cross brace is removable.

Old 03-01-2014, 07:35 AM   #11
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That would be me. Glad you like it, should be easy for most capable fabricators to replicate. The cross brace is removable.

I like it a lot, mine as a support tube from the main and angles down to the back bedbolt, gets in the way all the time
Old 03-04-2014, 11:00 PM   #12

Just read through your build page, awesome truck! Going to have to go with a similar setup for the bed cage!
Old 03-04-2014, 11:59 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
Just read through your build page, awesome truck! Going to have to go with a similar setup for the bed cage!
Thanks!
Old 05-17-2014, 10:36 AM   #14
Update: It's been a few months and I'm still really pleased with everything I got from C4 Fabworks. I went ahead and ordered another jack mount/skid for a 2-ton jack.