Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

What do you DISLIKE about your Tacoma?

Old 04-02-2009, 12:07 PM   #41
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackened Taco View Post
Only thing I wish I could change is that my access door windows would open, aside from that, no probs.
The first time my daughter got in the back of my new truck she was pissed because the access cab windows didn't open. They did on my 95 Tacoma, don't understand why they took that away.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:50 PM   #42
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
BED LIGHT, hands down.

Every truck should have one, get with the program Toyota!
Old 04-02-2009, 07:40 PM   #44
Blackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Blackened Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbillynwv View Post
The first time my daughter got in the back of my new truck she was pissed because the access cab windows didn't open. They did on my 95 Tacoma, don't understand why they took that away.
Me either, Tundra had them as well. What would be really cool is a power vent window like on the Siennas. Who knows one day. Would not have stopped the sale though.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:06 PM   #45
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Throttle lag, stock stereo should be louder (i hit max a lot lately), reverse lights dont do shit in heavy rain at night, wish I had a bench seat. Other than that its great.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:33 PM   #46
Landon is on a distinguished road
Landon's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

1.The tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick.... when i first got this truck i thought something was wrong with it
2. Fuel Economy
3. No leather seats
4. My rims that look like flower pedals need better stock rims

Other than that THIS IS THE GREATEST TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-04-2009, 01:00 AM   #47
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyboy View Post
dash rattle.
Don't tell me that...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:
Old 04-04-2009, 08:54 PM   #48
Do Not Try This At Home
bobf46 will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Aircraft Mechanic and C-5 Loadmaster
bobf46's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

1 The cheesey sound when you close the doors on the access cab

2 Kinda bad road noise

Otherwise a fantastic truck
Old 04-06-2009, 06:45 PM   #49
GLineman is a name known to allGLineman is a name known to allGLineman is a name known to allGLineman is a name known to allGLineman is a name known to allGLineman is a name known to all
Army: spc.4 547th. Eng.Bn.130th. Eng.Brgd.
GLineman's Tacoma Gallery
1.whimpy leafes 2.back side winow no open 3.hood scoop inTRD only that makes a tough truck look tougher 4.paint scratches easily (car wash made it look like I drove through the brush 5.fuel economy (same as v6)
Old 04-06-2009, 07:33 PM   #50
Hey guys watch THIS!
fasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to behold

fasn8dave's Tacoma Gallery
1. Weak arse leaf springs!
2. Suspension squeaks just because I drove it through muddy ponds / creaks
3. No available power rear window like the Tundra
4. The cab's a little "low profile". I have to crunch to get in, but after that I'm pretty comfy.
5. I work for a living and it looks like I wiped my butt on my cloth armrest most of the time... I'm tired... man.. did I really do that, or was that symbolism? hmm...
Old 04-07-2009, 09:33 AM   #52
Mainland Newfie
mainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud of
mainland_newfie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by awwmann View Post
the paint i have chips everywhere
I heard of this thing you can do putting like a clear coat along your lower sides of your paint, so you can get rid of your mud flaps. I 'm thinking about doing it myself now.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:18 AM   #53
4x4Taco will become famous soon enough4x4Taco will become famous soon enough

4x4Taco's Tacoma Gallery
My hates:

Can't believe no distance to empty on the computer! Light comes on with 1/4 tank left!!!

No heated side mirrors...WTF!

The TRD seat back is to small....I am a big guy.

Rear drum brakes...is this the 80s or what?

No bed light.

No leather seating option.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:19 AM   #54
4x4Taco will become famous soon enough4x4Taco will become famous soon enough

4x4Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainland_newfie View Post
I heard of this thing you can do putting like a clear coat along your lower sides of your paint, so you can get rid of your mud flaps. I 'm thinking about doing it myself now.
Hey...another Newfie!!! woo hoo.....hello!
Old 04-09-2009, 08:19 AM   #55
JPinCowtown is on a distinguished road
JPinCowtown's Tacoma Gallery
I've only put 1,000 miles on my 09' so far - the only thing that really bugs me is no compass or outside temperature display. I didn't realize how much I used that on my old truck till now that I don't have it.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:45 AM   #56
Samsonite...I was way off!
jmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud of

jmasterj's Tacoma Gallery
Poor visibility especially out the rear window of a double cab, low seating position, huge A-pillars, but you see that on most vehicles now due to rollover safety regulations. Poor rear view mirror placement, due to small rear window.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:14 AM   #57
Mainland Newfie
mainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud ofmainland_newfie has much to be proud of
mainland_newfie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Taco View Post
Hey...another Newfie!!! woo hoo.....hello!
You got that right, Corner brook me buddy!!!

How bout the weak plastic for the seat belt to chip away when it springs back
Old 04-09-2009, 12:08 PM   #58
MUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to all

MUDFISH's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing major, but I just picked up my 09 last week, and here is the list...

... no bed light
... terrible volume through the AUX port
... no mute button on the steering wheel controls
... no where to put loose change
Old 04-10-2009, 11:40 AM   #59
acozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shedacozzens is one of the sharper tools in the shed

acozzens's Tacoma Gallery
I have size 13 shoes.
Having just switched to this vehicle I'm still adjusting to the proximity of the gas pedal to the brake pedal. I've hit both before.. Maybe it's me.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:52 AM   #60
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDFISH View Post
Nothing major, but I just picked up my 09 last week, and here is the list...

... no bed light
... terrible volume through the AUX port
... no mute button on the steering wheel controls
... no where to put loose change
Look at the bottom of the dash to the right of your steering wheel.....a place to put loose change. I didn't notice it in mine till about 3 months after I had the truck.