Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Roll N Lock

Old 03-30-2014, 08:27 PM   #1
armena is on a distinguished road

Name: Armen
armena's Tacoma Gallery
Question Roll N Lock

Anyone have a Roll N lock bed cover on your Tacoma?
Old 04-05-2014, 08:53 AM   #2
BBQ is on a distinguished road
BBQ's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to hear about anyone that is using or better installed one..

thanks
Old 04-09-2014, 05:01 AM   #3
seabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shed
seabeau's Tacoma Gallery
I've got one! Had it about 6 months! Installed it myself! Not to hard. I've also had a JackRabbit on another truck! The locking tailgate feature sold me on the Roll-N-Lock, but the Rabbit had a superior fastening system!
Old 04-09-2014, 05:35 PM   #4
armena is on a distinguished road

Name: Armen
armena's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by seabeau View Post
I've got one! Had it about 6 months! Installed it myself! Not to hard. I've also had a JackRabbit on another truck! The locking tailgate feature sold me on the Roll-N-Lock, but the Rabbit had a superior fastening system!
Any leaks?
What year do you have?
How does it lock to the tail gate?
Old 04-10-2014, 04:42 AM   #5
seabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shed
seabeau's Tacoma Gallery
Certainly its does leak a small mount! All of these rolling types leak to some extent. I have a 2010 DCLB. And yes it does lock to the tail gate. Attaching the tailgate section,(which the rolling section locks into), properly centered on the installed side rails is the single most important step in the entire installation procedure. The side rails are attached, in my case to the factory cargo restrainst system rails.