1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

4X4Outfitters.com and MudFlaps.com Prices and Service A++

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by keninsb, May 1, 2014.

1. May 1, 2014 at 7:14 PM
    keninsb

keninsb [OP] "Senior", Senior Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ken
    Goleta, CA
    Vehicle:
    '13 Taco DC 4WD V6 LTD
    I have been looking for some black headlamps for my 2013 Tacoma LTD since the day I bought it. Toyota changed the front grill style in 2012 and it impacted the headlamp shape, so there were no "black headlamps" made for the 2012 for '12 to'14. Big Bummer. I have been searching diligently to find ANY maker of an aftermarket black headlamp to accommodate those years ('12-'14). Today I found that Anzo is making a slick new headlamp for our trucks!
    I checked all OVER the internet finding sellers wanting a much as $1300 per pair (as if!) and then spoke to Matt at at 4X4Outfitters.com. Yep, a real person answered the phone and we got to talking. He offered me free shipping, NO tax and lowered the price. Matt was a GREAT guy to do business with and super easy to talk to. I DEFINETELY recommend giving Matt a chance at 4X4Otitters.com or Mudflaps.com to see if he can hook you up with a good ice (I know that the service can't be beat!). I would not post it if not for my excellent experience with them.
    Thanks bros,
    Ken

Products Discussed in

To Top