Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Yellow Mellow....

Old 04-07-2009, 12:29 PM   #1
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

Jedidiah's Tacoma Gallery
Yellow Mellow....

Just put some lamin-X on fpr any of you who are thinking about getting them....Didnt take me as long as everyone said it would...trick is you need to lay it out and press the lamin-x onto the foglight in a cross first. then that will help keep it even...took me 3 time to figure it out and then i put the other side on with no problem!

Take it easy!
Old 04-13-2009, 03:45 PM   #2
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

sliverworm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sliverworm
did you have to remove the fogs light or you were able to put this on without removing them?
Old 04-13-2009, 04:14 PM   #3
I am the Sofa King
harshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

harshest's Tacoma Gallery
My dyslexia got the better of me again I thought you were talking about this
Old 04-13-2009, 04:16 PM   #4
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by harshest View Post
My dyslexia got the better of me again I thought you were talking about this

X2
Old 04-13-2009, 08:38 PM   #5
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

Jedidiah's Tacoma Gallery
I actually didnt remove my fogs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sliverworm View Post
did you have to remove the fogs light or you were able to put this on without removing them?
Old 04-14-2009, 05:08 AM   #6
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
What do you mean by start by putting it on in a cross first? Do you start at the top go to the bottom and then work it left to right?