Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

CBI Off Road reviews?

Old 05-27-2014, 10:22 PM   #1
ColoradoPacific is on a distinguished road
Navy: ET1/SS (veteran)
ColoradoPacific's Tacoma Gallery
CBI Off Road reviews?

Anyone out there have a trail-tested opinion on CBI's Moab bumper? They've got a pretty good deal on right now for a bumper plus a Warn M8000 winch ($1350-1550 depending on options).

Seems to be a pretty good deal, but other than browsing the Vendor forum, I've never heard of them before. Would really like to hear some opinions before I make a $1500 leap of faith!

Reply here or PM me!

http://www.cbioffroadfab.com/product...acoma-products
Old 05-27-2014, 10:37 PM   #2
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
My buddies got cbi front and rear bumpers. Haven't seen the front in person yet but the rear is quality. I wouldn't hesitate buying cbi products if I was in the market.
Old 06-12-2014, 05:07 PM   #3
TacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
TacomaTruckParts's Tacoma Gallery
I bought the front receiver mount for my 2012.... Good quality and very stout.

Jesse
Old 06-12-2014, 06:31 PM   #4
Countinuous improvement
TejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nathan
TejasYOTA's Tacoma Gallery
I have their sliders, rear bumper and frame plate....love them.
Old 06-12-2014, 06:33 PM   #5
AFtweed87 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: michael
AFtweed87's Tacoma Gallery
got cbi all round. wouldn't trade them for any other.
Old 11-08-2014, 07:21 PM   #6
youngbuckcody is on a distinguished road
youngbuckcody's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTruckParts View Post
I bought the front receiver mount for my 2012.... Good quality and very stout.

Jesse
wassup jesse with your fron receiver can u recover people with that?
Old 11-08-2014, 10:10 PM   #8
TacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
TacomaTruckParts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngbuckcody View Post
wassup jesse with your fron receiver can u recover people with that?

I have my winch mounted on a removable "cradle"; So I can mount it front or rear.... which ever end it's needed on... So yes, I can recover other people.

Main reason is that I dont want the winch on my truck 100% of the time. I only have the extra weight when I go on trips where a winch might be useful.

Jesse

Old 11-14-2014, 10:59 PM   #9
I'm Back and Naked
Idaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Tired
Name: Chris
Idaholandho's Tacoma Gallery
CBI is an incredible off road shop. From the front office to the guys in the shop. A special thanks goes out to Nathan. He worked hard and put up with me for weeks putting the right parts together for my truck.
Their products are well built and they work hard to keep you up to date and satisfied far after the sale.
I plan on working with them for years to come.
Thanks Nathan and CBI.
Old 11-23-2014, 10:31 PM   #10
License2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shedLicense2Ill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
License2Ill's Tacoma Gallery
My cbi bumper was kind of shitifully made.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ml#post9184902

They built and sent me a replacement for free after that photo was taken, but it doesn't fit correctly. I spent $400 making sure the new one wouldn't break again.