1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Flyzeye V2W

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by JC0352, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Jun 9, 2014 at 8:56 PM
    JC0352

JC0352 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Beau
    NW Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    '14 DC Off Road 4x4
    So the last few weeks, I've been on here, reading as much as I can about cool things to do for my new truck. I'd keep seeing "flyzeye this, flyzeye that" in several threads, so I started researching what it is they exactly make. Their V2W light has to be one of the coolest, most practical/useful things I've ever seen!

Last week I got into their spring clearance sale thread, and ordered one. Darren replied to my PMs right away, and we got payment and shipping info sorted on Thursday. It shipped on Friday, as he'd estimated, and arrived this afternoon (monday)!

I have to tell you, this thing is so easy to install!!! I was hesitant to mess with wiring on my new truck, but TW member MrStumpy's install pictorial thread (here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/li...interior-lighting-installation-2013-dclb.html) convinced me I could do this. I needed straightforward because I've never done anything like this. I pretty much followed that process, and it turned out great! The only snag I ran into was trying to cut a path for the wiring with an exacto knife; I just knew it was matter of time before my hand would be bleeding. Couple of passes with a dremel, and it was all done.

Anyway, thanks to Darren and the rest of the Flyzeye Designs team. What an awesome product!

Here are some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

no light (too dark to see anything in the truck at night)
    [​IMG]

amber light
    [​IMG]

white light
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  2. Jun 9, 2014 at 10:04 PM
    flyzeye designs

flyzeye designs Revised Company Logo

Member:
    First Name:
    Darren
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    double-cab long-bed 4X4 debadged TRD Sport
    6 inch lift, tinted windows, custom tail lights, custom Red/White/Red-Black FLYZEYE Designs TCMA-0513 V2W interior light Custom Powder-Coated Devil Horns by Andres
    Glad you are pleased with your V2W. Thanks for the great write-up! :D

3. Jun 9, 2014 at 10:13 PM
    JC0352

JC0352 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Beau
    NW Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    '14 DC Off Road 4x4
    You're most welcome!

Products Discussed in