Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

500 to blow ASAP. Whacha want?

Old 06-25-2014, 07:49 PM   #1
Future President
Spencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIGGLEBITTIES
Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
500 to blow ASAP. Whacha want?

I'm posting this on a couple different thread areas to get different ideas.

I figured I would post this here so when y'all finish droolin over the product reviews here you'd come back and drop your ideas here and save me the time of reading em all myself :P
- might help others see what they can do with 500 too!

The other day I halfway "volunteered" to work. Long story short, I was already past OT & agreed to be paid under the table for working double time hours for free.

So
I've got the company card and around 500$ to blow ASAP.

I'm very into building my expo rig
But enough of me. What do you want !
Old 06-25-2014, 07:51 PM   #2
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
I could use some all weather trd floor mats for my double cab work truck . Thanks in advance!
Old 06-25-2014, 07:51 PM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Snorkel

/thread
Old 06-25-2014, 08:12 PM   #6
Tacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
Tacoma675's Tacoma Gallery
I have my eyes on some wet okole seat covers!
Old 06-25-2014, 08:19 PM   #8
Future President
Spencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma675 View Post
I have my eyes on some wet okole seat covers!

Ooh I forgot about those! How much for front and rear?? I needs em but couldn't ever justify spending my own money on it.

Not that working 75 hours last week made it anyone else's money but mine as is....
Old 06-26-2014, 12:58 PM   #9
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
I've been wanting a set of flush mount led pods for back up lights in my bumper.
Old 06-26-2014, 01:03 PM   #10
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
I've been wanting a set of flush mount led pods for back up lights in my bumper.
X2, I was just gonna say "flush mount LEDs for front and rear bumpers"
Old 06-26-2014, 01:04 PM   #11
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Yea after putting my cap on I can't see crap at night when backing up.
Old 06-26-2014, 01:11 PM   #12
10ptXtreme is on a distinguished road
10ptXtreme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
But enough of me. What do you want !
I'd want that $$$ in my bank account!!!

David
Old 06-26-2014, 01:13 PM   #13
Master Baiter
jethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Geoff
jethro's Tacoma Gallery
Big bag of weed. Oh and some fireworks for next weekend. Hells ya!
Old 06-26-2014, 01:29 PM   #14
Don't Compromise; Notarize!
Noelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Noel
Noelie84's Tacoma Gallery
I always seem to end up blowing spare $$ on things that go bang.

The GF seems to think that I have a problem. I prefer to think of it as a healthy urge to preserve as wide a variety of firearm history as possible.
Old 06-26-2014, 09:01 PM   #15
Future President

Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
After much debate, I blew it all on a quiet hunting backpack for deer season coming up and all the parts to complete my on board hot shower.

Now I've almost got all the comforts of home out on the trail, one less reason for my girlfriend not to join my trips & one more vital point to my bug out vehicle.

Thanks for the input folks- you just gave me my birthday wish list to give to the ol lady !
Old 06-26-2014, 09:32 PM   #16
adamh1977 is on a distinguished road

adamh1977's Tacoma Gallery
Nfab nurf bars and led head lights that should be 500
Old 07-05-2014, 07:16 AM   #17
LarryInSC is on a distinguished road
Name: Larry
LarryInSC's Tacoma Gallery
A bigger compressor and 1/2" drive impact wrench.

A gallon of House of Color automotive paint and a gallon of clear coat. My Taco is 5 different shades of white. Better throw in a can of Bondo, it has a few dents, too.
Old 07-05-2014, 07:23 AM   #19
CASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
CASTRATE's Tacoma Gallery
I'll second the snorkel. At the very least, you should get more life out of your air filters
Old 07-05-2014, 07:29 AM   #20
Future President

Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post
Diffs, t case, tranny fluids changed, new TSB window cowl, used (nondented) oem rear bumper, and maybe an AFE stage 2 CAI if i have enough left.

That windshield cowl is damn expensive though

What's this windshield cowl you're talkin about? TSB as in a recall item?