Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Raise the low slumping seat

Old 06-28-2014, 05:43 PM   #1
TacoMatt
DiamondBackMatt has much to be proud ofDiamondBackMatt has much to be proud ofDiamondBackMatt has much to be proud ofDiamondBackMatt has much to be proud ofDiamondBackMatt has much to be proud ofDiamondBackMatt has much to be proud ofDiamondBackMatt has much to be proud ofDiamondBackMatt has much to be proud ofDiamondBackMatt has much to be proud ofDiamondBackMatt has much to be proud of

Marines: CPL. Comm.,PMI, HQ Batt. 10th Marines Regiment 2nd Marine Division
Name: Matthew
DiamondBackMatt's Tacoma Gallery
Raise the low slumping seat

Anyone else have back issues and hate their seats?
Well I did, until now. I knew their had to be a way to raise the rear of the seats so it didn't make you feel like you were scrunched in the hips which causes me hip pain and leg pain after long drives. I have a couple of bulging discs from accidents. Well this guy R. Brown at 4crawler.com has a kit that works perfect and only costs a few dollars.
look him up if this is one of those things that you don't like about your truck. Mine is a 2014 dcsb, works amd took 10 minutes.
Old 07-29-2014, 04:55 PM   #2
cmbondo is on a distinguished road
Navy: Retired
cmbondo's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious if you find that the center console armrest or the door armrest feels too low after intalling the seat lift? I feel it is low already so a lift would make worse...but might be worth it to bring the back of the seat up.
Old 09-28-2014, 08:09 AM   #4
VenturaSuperMagna is on a distinguished road

Navy: Avionics Tech
Name: Jared
VenturaSuperMagna's Tacoma Gallery
I have only had my truck about a month and that is my biggest complaint! I will definitely be looking into this. I am also 5'10"" so it sounds perfect to me!