Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Props to Rigid Industries

Old 07-21-2014, 12:57 PM   #1
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
Icepuck72's Tacoma Gallery

So I have an older pair of D1's in amber, that I had on my 4Runner and I'm putting on my Tacoma. My German Shepherd destroyed the wiring harness....RI no longer uses the same harnesses, they use the deutsch connectors now...SO...I could not find them anywhere...

Called RI, got to the warranty dept, they're hooking me up with a new set as we speak, free of charge, shipping today.

That's customer service. You won't find this from China. Just sayin'.......
Old 07-21-2014, 01:43 PM   #2
ChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
ChiefManyWrenches's Tacoma Gallery
That's nice, where are you going to put them? I saw in another post you had made a while back about the fog light holes? Any progress on that? I only ask because I am about to do the same thing, I just ordered the fog light mount for the Tundra. I saw that it should work on our trucks also. We will find out on Wednesday.
Old 07-21-2014, 01:44 PM   #3
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
now thats good shit!
Old 07-21-2014, 06:11 PM   #4
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefManyWrenches View Post
That's nice, where are you going to put them? I saw in another post you had made a while back about the fog light holes? Any progress on that? I only ask because I am about to do the same thing, I just ordered the fog light mount for the Tundra. I saw that it should work on our trucks also. We will find out on Wednesday.
WHAT??? The tundra kit will work on our trucks???
Old 07-21-2014, 07:07 PM   #5
Jack of all trades; Master of none
geekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

geekhouse23's Tacoma Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icepuck72 View Post
WHAT??? The tundra kit will work on our trucks???

Interested in reply.

Can you post a link Chief?

EDIT: talked to Chas of TAP Auto Parts and they have this product:

http://shop.tapautoparts.com/rigid_i...i-1951939.aspx

I was talking with him and he said the duallys might be a bit heavy for the adapter plates. He thinks it would still work though.
Old 07-21-2014, 07:24 PM   #6
ChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This is the link I found that said it will also fit: http://www.assuredautomotiveproducts...-ACRD40155.htm

It says it under the Rigid Industries logo in the middle. I ordered the mounts off of Amazon for $60. They will be delivered on Wednesday so I will know if it works or not.
Old 07-21-2014, 08:00 PM   #7

Firefighter:
Quote:
This is the link I found that said it will also fit: http://www.assuredautomotiveproducts...-ACRD40155.htm

It says it under the Rigid Industries logo in the middle. I ordered the mounts off of Amazon for $60. They will be delivered on Wednesday so I will know if it works or not.
Well definitely keep us posted!!! If this works, this is what I'll do.
Old 07-21-2014, 08:13 PM   #8
Jack of all trades; Master of none
geekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

geekhouse23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icepuck72 View Post
Well definitely keep us posted!!! If this works, this is what I'll do.

X2!
Old 07-22-2014, 09:45 PM   #9
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Subbing for results
Old 07-23-2014, 01:37 AM   #10
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
That would be awesome if they do fit. I've been wanting to put a set of Duallys there for awhile.
Old 07-23-2014, 06:15 AM   #11

Firefighter:
The pressure is on!!! Get it done.
Old 07-24-2014, 05:30 AM   #12

Long story short...yes it works but you will need to put in some effort though. I am writing up a thread on it now that I will post in the 2nd gen forum.