Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Kreg Jig

Old 04-14-2009, 06:51 PM   #1
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
Kreg Jig

Not sure if this is the best place to write this or not, but I bought one of those Kreg Pocket Hole Jigs the other day...

This thing is the best tool i have bought in a long time...

I was making cabniets for the kitchen and with this little tool, you cant see a single screw...It hides them perfectly...

There are a few videos out there explaining how it works, but I can be a witness...These joints are STRONG...The wont come apart...You really dont need wood glue, but i used it anyways, just to be safe...next time...I probably wont...

After the cabniets, I built a changing table for my new son...Cannot see a single joint or screw head...

If your into woodworking or just building anything in general...This tool will make your finished product look much better...Basic one i got at lowes was around 40$...The deluxe one is 99$ i think...

EDIT:

Here is a little video i found on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LnhMFNqRZ4

And here is the one I have...the R3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwrbJ3TXELM