Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150
not a fan...I wonder what they actually look like on a tacoma, not sure what that is in the photo.
They keep saying projector, so I wonder id they would even work on a tacoma without cutting off light output like when people use the "pro-beam" headlight covers to make their headlights look like projectors by masking em all off except a small circle or two.
- - Revolutionary design enhances projector beam style lights
- - Made of durable smoke acrylic for long lasting durability
- - Ideal for new sport compact cars, trucks, SUVs, and CUVs with projector style lights
- - Easy no-drill installation with no tools required
- - Easily painted to match vehicles color is desired
Its installed on a Honda Civic---2004
No thats what they call it. Its the "projector" mask......
What would they look like? Just picture the BHLM on the outside of the HL