Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Rhino Racks

Old 08-13-2014, 10:44 AM   #1
amyonech is on a distinguished road

Name: Amy
amyonech's Tacoma Gallery
Rhino Racks

Hey guys! I have a 2014 Access cab, been wanting to put some roof racks on him but unfotunately there are no factory racks for the access cabs. Womp womp
Soooo, my question is, what are your opinions on the Rhino Racks? Probably going to throw my Kayak on there.
Old 08-15-2014, 12:49 PM   #2
amyonech is on a distinguished road

Name: Amy
amyonech's Tacoma Gallery
Bump...Anyone got anything?
Old 08-15-2014, 04:22 PM   #3
neverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
neverstuck's Tacoma Gallery
The bars will be pretty close together for mounting a long kayak. Have you thought about a bed rack system like the adjustable thule towers?

I have the Heavy Duty rhino rack system mounted on my canopy (shell) and I have no complaints. I don't think there's really one brand that's better than another for these things. If you mount a rack on the roof I would suggest the gutter ones instead of the 'clasp-over-the-door' deals.