1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

"Awesome "BakFlip G2 Bed Cover

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Mac69, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Sep 23, 2014 at 5:59 PM
    Mac69

Mac69 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    SW, VA
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma
    BakFlip G2 Bed cover
    Hey ya'll, I am new to this forum but felt as a Tacoma owner I really should let you guys in on an awesome experience I had with Bak factory Outlet https://www.bakfactoryoutlet.com/ The email below sums up my experience with this great company and their customer service and products they sale.

Comment: Morrie,
    Thank you so much for the professionalism you showed while helping me choose which BakFlip bed cover was best for me. I have purchased many items using the internet and would like to commend you for your knowledge of the product and how simple it was for me to make the purchase with confidence that working together we choose the "right cover" for me.
    The G2 cover was shipped and delivered on schedule without delay. Installation of the G2 was very simple and although I am currently scheduled for back surgery ASAP, and I was still able to install the G2 with no help at all. Great looking bed cover and rubber seals and hinges working great so far.
    Thanks for all the help you gave to me and making this the "easiest" transaction I have ever made via the internet and with phone communication.

Awesome product, awesome customer service.

Great job, and Thank you so much.
    Mark Combs, VA

looking for a bed cover for your truck? You got to check this website. https://www.bakfactoryoutlet.com/

Morrie, will assist you with anything the company sales....Awesome customer service..

Products Discussed in

To Top