Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

need opinions on finding a good car cover

Old 10-04-2014, 10:26 PM   #1
prerunnerSR52007 is on a distinguished road
prerunnerSR52007's Tacoma Gallery
need opinions on finding a good car cover

Hey guys I'm looking for opinions on decent car covers, Im leaving for boot camp in a month and I'm going to be gone about 9 months for training and i really would like to protect the paint on my truck from the harsh Arizona sun, does anybody know of any good car covers for around 200 bucks?
Old 10-06-2014, 04:29 PM   #2
Gotta Taco!
wanna taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwanna taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwanna taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwanna taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwanna taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwanna taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwanna taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwanna taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwanna taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwanna taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwanna taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MCB-11, ACB-1   '59-'63
Name: alan
wanna taco's Tacoma Gallery
In my opinion, there is no other car cover than California Car Cover. They have model specific covers, with or without mirror pockets, in several different quality fabrics. The unfortunate part about any car cover is that virtually anything that is directly touching the car (if out in the elements) will leave a mark on the surface. Better than a car cover would be a tent type cover that provides shade. Remember though, rain, snow, and wind! In any case, a polymer sealant applied to the surface will last much longer than car wax, and should be done whatever else you do.

Good luck and may I be the first to thank you for your (future) service!

Alan