1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Nerf Bar Recommendations on TRD Sport

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by msiggy73, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Nov 13, 2014 at 5:38 AM
    msiggy73

msiggy73 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Walnutport, PA
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma TRD Sport
    Hello all, I am waiting on delivery next of my 2015 Double Cab TRD Sport in Pyrite Mica. Trading in my previous one, and i want to get nerf bars. Been tossing this around, but just opinions on the looks, the black or SS/Chrome look for a sport? I am looking at the Lund 5" Oval.... Thanks!:confused:

2. Nov 13, 2014 at 6:39 AM
    JimBob

JimBob Twice retired

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Prairie Village, KS
    Vehicle:
    2014 MGM 4X4 TRD DCSB Sport
    ATC LTD shell, Entune w/navigation radio upgrade, Gentex auto-dim mirror w/compass/temp/Homelink, Michelin LTX/AT2 tires, Check Corporation Lux II heated seats, Hella horns, Weathertech mats, Husky mudflaps, Cobra 75 WXST CB, FJ TRD wheel center caps, Redline Tuning hood struts, debadged
    I put black bars on my Sport since the vehicle is free of chrome and I believed adding a chrome accessory would look out of place.

3. Nov 13, 2014 at 6:45 AM
    ziggynagy

ziggynagy All Glory To The Hypnotoad

Member:
    Stoughton, MA
    Vehicle:
    '11 Sport AC 4x4 V6 Auto Tow
    Westin step bars, led dome & map lights, tailgate hoseclamp, BluLogic, MetalMiller emblem, 35 tinted front windows, extra OEM d-rings, WeatherTech front/rear
    Noticing more people misunderstanding the Product Reviews forum. OP, using the search function in this forum (like searching for nerf bars) will allow you to read Product Reviews written by TW members to assist eith your decision.

Products Discussed in

To Top