Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Nerf Bar Recommendations on TRD Sport

Old 11-13-2014, 06:38 AM   #1
msiggy73 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
msiggy73's Tacoma Gallery
Nerf Bar Recommendations on TRD Sport

Hello all, I am waiting on delivery next of my 2015 Double Cab TRD Sport in Pyrite Mica. Trading in my previous one, and i want to get nerf bars. Been tossing this around, but just opinions on the looks, the black or SS/Chrome look for a sport? I am looking at the Lund 5" Oval.... Thanks!
Old 11-13-2014, 07:39 AM   #2
JimBob will become famous soon enoughJimBob will become famous soon enough

Navy: HMC, USN (FMF) (Retired)
Name: Jim
JimBob's Tacoma Gallery
I put black bars on my Sport since the vehicle is free of chrome and I believed adding a chrome accessory would look out of place.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:45 AM   #3
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
Noticing more people misunderstanding the Product Reviews forum. OP, using the search function in this forum (like searching for nerf bars) will allow you to read Product Reviews written by TW members to assist eith your decision.