Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

I ask to many questions. Heres one about nets at the tailgate

Old 04-26-2009, 12:41 PM   #1
Desert Rat
AzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to all

AzPrerunner05's Tacoma Gallery
I ask to many questions. Heres one about nets at the tailgate

Looking at gator nets $40 new. Whats cheaper and comparable?
Any body with experience on this?
Open to alternative tailgates as well.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:54 PM   #3
Desert Rat
AzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
What are you trying to get by having an "alternative" tailgate??
Anything really. Maybe a high mount tailgate for spare.
maybe I just want a tailgate that swings both ways...
Old 04-26-2009, 07:57 PM   #5
Desert Rat

lol, you gave me the opening.
I took the tailgate off today, I don't really care much for it right now.

And driving in the sand with less rear downforce is a bunch of fun...
Old 04-26-2009, 08:35 PM   #6
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i was looking into one at one time, and my buddys dad mentioned that the bedsides like to spread apart after a while, since theres nothing holding them together on the back with the tailgate off
Old 04-27-2009, 12:09 AM   #7
Desert Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
i was looking into one at one time, and my buddys dad mentioned that the bedsides like to spread apart after a while, since theres nothing holding them together on the back with the tailgate off
Interesting, so maybe I'll get a wider stance eh?
I'm not too worried, I plan on getting a high mount eventually.
And maybe just ditching the bed and getting something custom fabbed.
My taco is stock and I'm done with that. I want something scary.
FUCKING SCARY!