Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Lighting offer for owners with halogen headlights

Old 12-09-2014, 07:46 PM   #1
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
Lighting offer for owners with halogen headlights

For the Tacoma owners with stock halogen bulbs, please take a look at the following reviews of a great PIAA upgrade option:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...ght-bulbs.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...ntral-com.html

We're currently offering rebates on these bulbs, if you would be willing to post a review of your experience. Please PM me if you are interested.

Old 12-09-2014, 07:51 PM   #2
Unchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Rick
Unchained 5150's Tacoma Gallery
I myself would never buy Piaa bulbs again. They never last me more than 4 to 6 months. And are to expensive actually. Sorry but it's the truth.
Old 12-09-2014, 07:58 PM   #3
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unchained 5150 View Post
I myself would never buy Piaa bulbs again. They never last me more than 4 to 6 months. And are to expensive actually. Sorry but it's the truth.
I welcome your feedback. Not sure what type of PIAA bulbs you previously purchased, but you are right - tend to be more expensive than other brands.

However, the PIAA bulbs referenced in this thread have been reviewed favorably on this forum and so far have stood the test of time.

You are welcome to review these if you so chose, though I suspect you would decline.
Old 12-09-2014, 08:00 PM   #4
Unchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Okay I am in how do we do it?
Old 12-09-2014, 08:02 PM   #5
minitruck4life
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm
Old 12-09-2014, 08:05 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unchained 5150 View Post
Okay I am in how do we do it?
I'll PM the details, but it will work similar to all of our other promotions on this forum:

Once an honest and candid review is posted, you'll receive at least a partial refund of the purchase price.
Old 12-09-2014, 08:06 PM   #7

Marines:
Okay
Old 12-09-2014, 08:16 PM   #8

Marines:
Okay I bought a set we shall see. How do they compare to these bulbs because these things are nice and bright.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sylvania-900...e15d5d&vxp=mtr
Old 12-09-2014, 08:22 PM   #9

I'm not sure how they compare to the Sylvanias, but I do know that the market price for the PIAA set is significantly higher.

Hopefully your review along with the other reviews will render the verdict of which bulb set is preferable.
Old 12-09-2014, 08:24 PM   #10

Marines:
Okay thanks for the chance
Old 12-09-2014, 08:27 PM   #11

Thanks for taking me up on this offer.

If anyone else is interested, please let me know if you would also like to take me up on this.
Old 01-02-2015, 11:07 AM   #12
FARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: MK
Name: Ryan
FARNORCAL's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah Piaa is junk i had the Piaa Extreme White Plus and the burned out in less than 1 year
Old 01-02-2015, 11:18 AM   #13

I don't carry the Extreme White Plus so I can't speak for that bulb set variation; however, the PIAA bulbs that I do carry (including the one listed on this thread) have performed very well.

I wouldn't characterize all PIAA products as junk. They carry some really nice items. I have made some freely available for the forum community to review and I have quite a few different PIAA items that I'll make available for review in the very near future.

If interested, be sure to PM me.
Old 02-16-2015, 04:14 PM   #14
davidr2340 is on a distinguished road
Name: David
davidr2340's Tacoma Gallery
Does this offer still stand? I know this is my first post on here, but...

I picked up my 2015 Double Cab TRD on Super Bowl Sunday, and would love to upgrade the headlight bulbs!

Thanks so much!
David