Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Permatex Windshield Repair Kit

Old 05-09-2009, 08:08 PM   #1
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Permatex Windshield Repair Kit

I went off-roading last Friday and caught a pebble to the windshield. It created a pea-sized chip in the windshield with some spider cracks. So I decided to give the Permatex Windshield Repair kit a try. It comes with everything that you need (I picked it up in Pep Boys near the RTV & Epoxy). In total it takes about 45 minutes to repair the crack. It was easy to do and worked well. Just read through the instructions before you start. They have a video demo on their site (http://www.permatex.com/videos/video...hield_eng.html).

Here's an after shot with a circle showing the original size.
Attached Thumbnails
Permatex Windshield Repair Kit-windshield-crack.jpg  
Old 05-09-2009, 08:08 PM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
nice work
Old 12-02-2010, 12:46 AM   #4
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
I just got a few of these chips in today from stupid truck. Did it fill the whole crack? I need to fill it before it decides to spread.