Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

another automatcentral review

Old 05-13-2009, 10:04 PM   #1
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
another automatcentral review

woulda got around to wrighting this earlier today but i got sidetract in the underground

well automatcenteral was nice enough to let me review his 55watt Off-Road Lamp Kit and even tho ive only had them for a few hours i can allready tell i like them

he shipped monday and i got them on wendsday so fast shipping is a big plus
the light are verry durable i know cuz i dropped one on accident on concrete and you cant even tell i did

this is how i found them when i got home

this is what was in the box (i didnt expect the hat)

my old lights were starting to look like crap comparied to thease beauties

every thing that came in the box (2 lights, instructions, wireing, and 3 post switch,and a blinglights.com hat)

now it came time to remove the old crappy lights and wiring

now to install the new lights (already looks alot better)

i wired them in with the cornerlamps

they work

reinstall the grill and corner lamp and im done

night just the 55 watt lights

everything on

i havnt had time to drive with them at night so some time within the net week i will update on how i like them

thanks automatcentral
Old 05-14-2009, 09:08 AM   #2
Sniper will become famous soon enoughSniper will become famous soon enough

Sniper's Tacoma Gallery
The new lights look badasss!
Now try not to ruin those lol
Old 12-01-2011, 08:24 PM   #3
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
This is a great review of our 55-watt driving lamp kit; however, the pictures have gone missing. Would it be possible to repost the missing pics in order to complete this review?

Thanks,
AutoMatCentral.com
Old 12-01-2011, 08:27 PM   #4
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery