Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Insurance Question

Old 08-22-2009, 11:35 AM   #21
Yuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant future
Name: Lee
Yuma Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm with State Farm for my cars & truck.
I had Nationwide for my bike and after my bike was totaled they gave me the advise to let the other company handle everything.... WRONG!
Now I re-submitted the claim and Nationwide is sure trying to save them self's some money....
As for the addition of extras MAKE darn sure you save receipts and document EVERY THING... (It's hard to keep receipts over many years..)
The best bottom line information given here is HAVE A LOCAL REP that you know.

Yuma Taco,
Old 08-22-2009, 05:44 PM   #22
mcgiiver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcgiiver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcgiiver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcgiiver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcgiiver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcgiiver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcgiiver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcgiiver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcgiiver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcgiiver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcgiiver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mcgiiver's Tacoma Gallery
NJM not available to general public

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnv View Post
New Jersey Manufactorers Insurance best you can buy in NJ and Homeowners too theres no better out there Allstate would be #2. Get NJM if you got a clean DMV record youll love it they actually pay back dividends to thier clients every year I get a check!!!

They only insure certain groups and exclude others even with perfect records.
Old 08-22-2009, 05:48 PM   #23
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuma Taco View Post
I'm with State Farm for my cars & truck.
I had Nationwide for my bike and after my bike was totaled they gave me the advise to let the other company handle everything.... WRONG!
Now I re-submitted the claim and Nationwide is sure trying to save them self's some money....
As for the addition of extras MAKE darn sure you save receipts and document EVERY THING... (It's hard to keep receipts over many years..)
The best bottom line information given here is HAVE A LOCAL REP that you know.

Yuma Taco,
As to the bolded part- Be careful. Even with receipts some policies limit coverage of aftermarket parts to a certain value (commonly $1000). Past that value you have to declare and document the equipment with them (and it may affect your premium) to ensure it truly is covered.