Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

OBX Sport Pedals A/T

Old 06-28-2009, 08:13 PM   #1
JCS is on a distinguished road
JCS's Tacoma Gallery
OBX Sport Pedals A/T

I had a chance to spend some quality time with my truck this weekend, so here are some pictures of the OBX Sport Pedals that I picked up.

Packaging:

Fully Installed:

A bit farther out so you can see what they look like getting into the truck

I'm really happy with the way these pedal covers look. Definitely adds a nice touch to the interior. They did live up to their reputation of being a real pain to install though. I tried to get them on right out of the box and couldn't get the rubber backing over the uncovered pedals. After leaving them rubber side up in the hot sun for about an hour I was able to muscle them on with the aid of a flat screwdriver. If anyone is interested I got these off of ebay here. (I'm not affiliated with the seller just thought some of you might want these too)
Old 06-28-2009, 08:13 PM   #2
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
very nice. do they slide over the existing pedals or something?
Old 06-28-2009, 08:15 PM   #3
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
sporty look for sure
Old 06-28-2009, 08:16 PM   #4
JCS is on a distinguished road
JCS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
very nice. do they slide over the existing pedals or something?

Yes, you take the existing rubber off of the brake pedal (there is nothing to remove off of the accelerator) and slip these over the bare steel.