1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Toyota Tacoma Seat Covers

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Fern, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Jul 9, 2009 at 10:29 PM
    Fern

Fern [OP] TEXAS IS HOT!

Member:
    First Name:
    Fernando
    San Antonio,Tx
    Vehicle:
    '12 SUPERWHITE SPORT 4x4
    285/70R17 COOPER STT PRO | MOTO METAL 957 | 3" 885 COIL LIFT W/ AAL | MAGNAFLOW MUFFLER | AVID OFFROAD LIGHTBAR W/ 22" LED BAR
    Hello everyone,
    My name is fernando but everyone calls me Fern and new to the forum. I have an 09 TRD sport prerunner SR5. I really want the seat covers that are available but keep reading and have been told by dealers that they conflict because of the side airbags. I hate when the light gray upholstery gets dirty you can easily see it. Now my question is, do the seat covers not fit over my seats cause of the side airbags? OR Is it just not recommended because of the safety feature? Have any of y'all placed seat covers on SR5 seats?

2. Jul 10, 2009 at 4:37 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Check out WetOkole.com. They are more expensive than the TRD covers but the are a GREAT quality cover and they can make them compatible with the side air bags.

Products Discussed in

To Top