Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Toyota Tacoma Seat Covers

Old 07-09-2009, 10:29 PM   #1
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: American Medical Response
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Tacoma Seat Covers

Hello everyone,
My name is fernando but everyone calls me Fern and new to the forum. I have an 09 TRD sport prerunner SR5. I really want the seat covers that are available but keep reading and have been told by dealers that they conflict because of the side airbags. I hate when the light gray upholstery gets dirty you can easily see it. Now my question is, do the seat covers not fit over my seats cause of the side airbags? OR Is it just not recommended because of the safety feature? Have any of y'all placed seat covers on SR5 seats?