Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

tomtom gps 130 review's needed!

Old 08-16-2009, 06:42 PM   #1
devilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nice

Army: 82D Airborne Div., Infantry Mortar Man, Paratrooper!
Name: Carl
devilsalmostfree's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to devilsalmostfree
tomtom gps 130 review's needed!

hey everybody! im interested in getting this tomtom(http://www.amazon.com/TomTom-ONE-3-5...465020&sr=8-16), kinda needing 1 from work. this is a refurbish, but thats the same as new, right? i was wondering if any of u guys have 1, or have had 1 on here, & to see what u liked or disliked about it! thanks for the help!
Old 08-16-2009, 06:44 PM   #2
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have the same one it was a refurb as well...its decent IMO better than some of the factory gps ive used
Old 08-18-2009, 08:31 AM   #3
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
imo tom tom is very hard to operate and understand.i have a magellin in my personal truck and our company(have about 60 gps's) uses garmins.we do have about 5 tomtoms that we r trying at work and everybody HATES them.ide say stick to garman or magellin and you will b happy.if u havent had the oppertunity to use any of the ones i said about u might like the tom tom,but like i said they r not as easy to use as the other 2.good luck.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:43 PM   #4
devilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nice

Army: 82D Airborne Div., Infantry Mortar Man, Paratrooper!
Name: Carl
devilsalmostfree's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to devilsalmostfree
Quote:
Originally Posted by pataco View Post
imo tom tom is very hard to operate and understand.i have a magellin in my personal truck and our company(have about 60 gps's) uses garmins.we do have about 5 tomtoms that we r trying at work and everybody HATES them.ide say stick to garman or magellin and you will b happy.if u havent had the oppertunity to use any of the ones i said about u might like the tom tom,but like i said they r not as easy to use as the other 2.good luck.
thanks for the advise man. i went ahead & ordered the tomtom though, it shipped today. should be here next week, ill try to figure it out!
Old 08-19-2009, 05:54 PM   #5
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
no problem man.later and good luck.