Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

True Flow XDi Cold air intake

Old 08-17-2009, 02:49 PM   #1
scottie_boi22 is on a distinguished road
scottie_boi22's Tacoma Gallery
True Flow XDi Cold air intake

Has anybody installed this product? I am curious to see what it does performance wise and how it sounds, Please let me know what you think of it or how it is to have one

here is the link to the site

http://www.autoanything.com/air-inta...0A2534730.aspx

P.S. i know it has peoples comments on the site but nobody cares about them, i want YOUR opinion
Old 08-17-2009, 03:51 PM   #2
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie_boi22 View Post
Has anybody installed this product? I am curious to see what it does performance wise and how it sounds, Please let me know what you think of it or how it is to have one

here is the link to the site

http://www.autoanything.com/air-inta...0A2534730.aspx

P.S. i know it has peoples comments on the site but nobody cares about them, i want YOUR opinion
I had it. Descent set up. Sounded great. Only negatives about it were, 1) draws hot air from engine bay. Even the stock setup gets cooler air. 2) Damn filter is a bitch to get to when you need to clean it. You have to pry the lid open with a flat head screwdriver. tends to get all scratched up.

Spend the extra cash and just install the TRD, AFE, or Volant. You will love those.

I now have the Volant, with Ram air scoop. I love it. It runs your truck very rich though. So you would need a tune to make A/F corrections.

Hope this helps.