Adventure tent

Old 08-21-2009, 02:55 PM   #1
Victory through supreme firepower!
GUNNERGREEN is on a distinguished road

Name: James
GUNNERGREEN's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to GUNNERGREEN
Adventure tent

This is my new adventure tent and i love it. Vents really good and has alot of head room.:d
Attached Thumbnails
Adventure tent-trucktent4.jpg   Adventure tent-trucktent3.jpg   Adventure tent-trucktent2.jpg   Adventure tent-trucktent1.jpg  
Old 08-21-2009, 02:56 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Looks very nice!!! I wonder how it would hold up in heavy winds?
Old 08-21-2009, 03:09 PM   #3
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Take it for a drive and "simulate" high winds...
Old 08-21-2009, 03:22 PM   #4
65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wade
65tacodude's Tacoma Gallery
Gunner, you have a short bed right? Been thinking of getting on but didnt know if it would fit
Old 08-21-2009, 08:25 PM   #5

It has held up great and the construction is unlike any other bed tent i have seen. The material is ripstop and coated for water proofing plus the poles are billet aluminum! No fiberglass here and set up is easy and fast. The tent goes over the outside edge so you actually use the entire bed space for your floor. Google adventure tent and they have all of the info there. I love this thing and can't say enough and yes mine is the shortbed but with the tailgate down, i fit just fine and i'm 6 ft.
Old 08-21-2009, 08:43 PM   #6
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
that things pretty badass...but your missing something...There should be a female in there with ya!
Old 08-22-2009, 10:40 AM   #7

I know, my wife would be great in there with me but these pics were taken at ashooting competition i went to alone.