Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Bed Net

Old 08-28-2009, 01:24 PM   #1
Amos will become famous soon enough

Name: Daniel
Amos's Tacoma Gallery
Bed Net

Does anyone have the OEM bed net? I know a lot of people on here have covers, but I was wondering if the net is worth the $75 - $100. I got one from wal-mart for like $15, but took it back b/c it was just a big bunch of bungee cords clamped together.
Old 08-28-2009, 01:32 PM   #2
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amos View Post
Does anyone have the OEM bed net? I know a lot of people on here have covers, but I was wondering if the net is worth the $75 - $100. I got one from wal-mart for like $15, but took it back b/c it was just a big bunch of bungee cords clamped together.
I bought this one.....The Bed Net.....very high quality. I used it recently and it worked very well......I think you can find them online for ~$80....very pleased with it. Comes in a small duffel like bag that fits behind the rear seats on my Dbl cab.

http://www.thebednet.com/