Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Weathertech Floor Liners

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-17-2012, 08:14 AM   #201
elkster9 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Security Forces
elkster9's Tacoma Gallery
2012 Mats worked perfectly in my 2013 with twist lock. Thanks Scott for quick ship after order.
Old 12-27-2012, 05:38 PM   #202
72rtchallenger is on a distinguished road
Name: terry
72rtchallenger's Tacoma Gallery
waiting on mine to come in after reading this thread ,,tks to all that posted
Old 12-29-2012, 11:27 PM   #203
vettenut2 is on a distinguished road
vettenut2's Tacoma Gallery
Mine are on the way from WeathTech, I received the window shades today from them but not the mats yet!
Old 12-30-2012, 09:26 AM   #204
Dmsattelberg is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
Dmsattelberg's Tacoma Gallery
ordered mine from Scott on Monday, and FedEx dropped them off on Thursday....not bad considering Christmas was in there, along with a winter storm in the Nations midsection....

2013 Tacoma....fits perfectly....
Old 12-31-2012, 08:36 AM   #205
I can't find a thread on Dash Mats, started one but no one responded. Has anyone found one they love? I've been look at the CoverKing molded and also the seude, but want to get the best and just don't know, there are too many of them.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:06 PM   #206
theUtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Sean
theUtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vettenut2 View Post
I can't find a thread on Dash Mats, started one but no one responded. Has anyone found one they love? I've been look at the CoverKing molded and also the seude, but want to get the best and just don't know, there are too many of them.
If your worried about fading just use a good dash cleaner/protector and you should be alright
Old 01-11-2013, 01:37 PM   #207
72rtchallenger is on a distinguished road
Name: terry
72rtchallenger's Tacoma Gallery
put my WeathTech mats in and they are great even for a standard shift like my 2010 tacoma , only had to trim a half inch were the clutch pedal went down,,cant even tell it
Old 01-11-2013, 02:27 PM   #208
Mine fit like a glove with no trimming and protect everything. I bought them from Weachtech and can't say enough good about them. I've got deep snow now in Utah and it's snowing like crazy as I write, but I don't have to worry about getting in my 2008 with auto trans, they're great!
Old 02-11-2013, 07:42 AM   #209
RonW is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
RonW's Tacoma Gallery
These floormats catch everything! Just traded a vehicle that I had the WeatherTech mats in for 2.5 years, and I hadn't taken them out to vacuum the carpet the entire time. I removed the mats before trading the vehicle, and the carpet looked like new . . . nothing got under them.

These mats aren't cheap, but they definitely do the job!
Old 02-19-2013, 07:18 PM   #210
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Getting mine tomorrow, and looking forward to it. With 2 kids, these are much needed.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:29 AM   #211
lukemartin883 is on a distinguished road
lukemartin883's Tacoma Gallery
i have them but my clutch keep getting caught so i had to cut a notch out if it.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:49 AM   #212
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I love them, great fit, and they are keeping the mess at bay. I really love the rear ones. I constantly had to slide the back ones in place with the stock mats, from my son getting in and out. These don't move, so very happy about that.
Old 03-03-2013, 12:03 AM   #213
For my 2008 auto Tacoma, they fit like a glove and are fantastic, no more mess on my carpet - Love Them!
Old 07-25-2013, 09:00 AM   #214
TuRD TACO
DeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DeSean Thick's Tacoma Gallery
I want to pull the trigger on these, already have worn through my stock mat and into the carpet underneath... only thing I'm worried about is if my heels will slide around, especially when wet and muddy. Any thoughts? I'm not sure if this is at all a problem for anyone, obviously people love the damn things
Old 07-25-2013, 09:04 AM   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSean Thick View Post
I want to pull the trigger on these, already have worn through my stock mat and into the carpet underneath... only thing I'm worried about is if my heels will slide around, especially when wet and muddy. Any thoughts? I'm not sure if this is at all a problem for anyone, obviously people love the damn things
Never had an issue myself of sliding around. They are pretty grippy, even when wet.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:22 AM   #216
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSean Thick View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Never had an issue myself of sliding around. They are pretty grippy, even when wet.
I was worried before, but my feet did not slide yet in well over a year since I got them.

You will have to cut a small section of the driver side mat to make room for the clutch pedal and to make sure it does not get stuck on the mat when released.
Old 07-25-2013, 12:54 PM   #217
TuRD TACO
DeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DeSean Thick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kryten View Post
I was worried before, but my feet did not slide yet in well over a year since I got them.

You will have to cut a small section of the driver side mat to make room for the clutch pedal and to make sure it does not get stuck on the mat when released.
sounds great, thanks for the heads up
Old 07-31-2013, 09:27 AM   #218
4nik8r is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
4nik8r's Tacoma Gallery
Think I will also get a set after seeing everyone's apparent happiness with them
Old 12-06-2013, 11:04 AM   #219
NLTaco875 is on a distinguished road
NLTaco875's Tacoma Gallery
2013 Tacoma Weather Tech Mats

I too purchased the Weathertech mats. The Drivers side and rear Passenger mats fit really well however the front Passenger side mat does not fit as well as the others. I called Weathertech and sent them the pic's and got the standard turn them inside out in a warm room for 24hrs to fix problem.

(My wife has them in her 2012 RAV4 and had issues and got the same response, it worked so so but still does not fit like a "Digitally Fit" should fit in my mind)

Anyway I did what they asked and still no go. Sent them pictures again and asked if they test fitted on a 2013 Tacoma like mine the only response I received was they have no answer to why they are not fitting.

I removed the plastic holder that the trucks twist lock device fits in and trimmed the mat to make everything line up. Not Happy but it fits better along the plastic threshold of the door which I was more worried about. (PIC NOT SHOWN)

Old 12-06-2013, 03:20 PM   #220
Total Automotive Performance
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for the order and sorry for the trouble with the fit. I wonder if this was the same issue the 2014 guys were running into...

They fit much better in the pre-facelift trucks for some reason.

Still have them on GB here

Products Discussed in this Thread