Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Weathertech Floor Liners

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-24-2009, 04:53 PM   #21
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
Thanks,
Just placed my order.
Got them today.
I'll have more time tomorrow to put them in.
Camera is on the charger.
Old 09-24-2009, 06:24 PM   #22
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
just noticed on the weathertech website that for the 2001 dc (http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvp...ustomerVehId=0) down at the bottom in the red box it says the second row mats dont fit the dc.
Old 09-24-2009, 06:30 PM   #23
MattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Matt
MattN03's Tacoma Gallery
These were one of my first purchases when I bought my truck. They're worth the price!
Old 09-26-2009, 04:12 AM   #24
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Couple shots of the fit on the passenger side.

Old 09-26-2009, 04:22 AM   #26
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got them today.
I'll have more time tomorrow to put them in.
Camera is on the charger.
I keep forgetting to take pics...I got black, front and rears.

Yours look great, the gray is an excellent match.
Old 09-26-2009, 04:59 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxySandChick View Post
I keep forgetting to take pics...I got black, front and rears.

Yours look great, the gray is an excellent match.
Thanks, I was one click away from ordering the black.Glad i didn't. Pics next week ok?
Old 09-26-2009, 05:14 AM   #28
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks, I was one click away from ordering the black.Glad i didn't. Pics next week ok?
Yeah I'll try to remember this weekend, need to do some cleaning of the truck.
Old 09-26-2009, 06:17 AM   #29
TacoTacoTaco
Cossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered mine yesterday. Had a talk with a really nice guy at WT. I have had Huskies in the past, but was never impressed with the fit of them, and thought I would give these a shot. From everything I have seen and heard, they are going to be awesome.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:22 PM   #30
Speak English..it's America
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11B
Name: Rick
testedone's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine today...2009 acess cab, the fronts fit perfect, the year looks like it is for a double cab, it won't fit the rear of the access cab at all. The part number on it says it is for an access cab, but it looks like the pic for a DC... Have to call them monday
Old 09-27-2009, 05:48 PM   #31
jinxed77 will become famous soon enough
jinxed77's Tacoma Gallery
I've gotta get some of those.I have the factory heavy rubber floor mats and they have holes all in them already.The raised ridges are hollow causing a weak tearing point..
Old 09-28-2009, 08:34 PM   #32
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

ok, here is the rear set of mats I have and they have the right part number on them for a Access cab 05+ but they don't fit the access cab or my DC??

here are the pics of the mats

And the Part Number

Any thoughts???
Old 09-28-2009, 08:49 PM   #33
azTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

azTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by testedone View Post
[SIZE=5]ok, here is the rear set of mats I have and they have the right part number on them for a Access cab 05+ but they don't fit the access cab or my DC??
Where did you order them from? I would call WeatherTech and ask them directly. Mine fit like a glove... and I'm not talking OJ's glove.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:58 PM   #34

I know that now that I have a DC I need to order the 440213 part# but it was weird that they say the 440212 part# is for an Access cab and it did not fit mine...
Old 10-02-2009, 08:16 PM   #35
Slygrin is a jewel in the roughSlygrin is a jewel in the roughSlygrin is a jewel in the rough

Name: Mike
Slygrin's Tacoma Gallery
I just recieved my mats today for my 2010 Access cab. Part number 440212. Ordered directly from WeatherTech. My rear mat will not fit also. The distance between the front and rear consoles is about 10" and the mat is more like 13" or 14", I didn't measure it yet to get the exact difference. The side parts of the mat fit good, it's just the part between the consoles that doesn't. The front mats fit fine. Guess I'll be calling Monday.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:45 PM   #36
Slygrin is a jewel in the roughSlygrin is a jewel in the roughSlygrin is a jewel in the rough

Slygrin's Tacoma Gallery
I went back to the WeatherTech site to make sure I ordered the correct mats. I read this..

I didn't know that the rear center console was optional. So they did tell me it wouldn't fit, I just didn't pay enough attention. I think I'll try to remove the console, fit the mat, then place the console on top of the mat and trim it around the console. I'll post up my results when I'm done.
Old 10-03-2009, 01:50 PM   #37
crawl is a jewel in the roughcrawl is a jewel in the roughcrawl is a jewel in the rough
Name: Greg
crawl's Tacoma Gallery
seems like Weathertech is having some issues... here's my new mat for a 2010 reg cab (pass side)

I told them its too long (similar problem as the last few posts above). they claim it doesn't fit because I ordered no holes instead of 2 I say they just sent me the wrong part
Old 10-04-2009, 06:47 PM   #39

Slygrin's Tacoma Gallery
I went out today to see if I could get the rear mat to fit in my access cab. I removed the console and put the mat in place. I put the console on top to see about trimming the mat. After placing the console back I noticed it fit pretty well over the mat. I decided not to trim the mat. I just made some holes for the bolts and one for a plastic tab that is on the bottom of the console. If fits and looks great. Only draw back will be that I'll have to remove the console to remove the mat for cleaning, no biggie, just four bolts.
Here are some pictures.

Mat placed with console removed.

Console sitting on top of the mat.

Three holes for the bolts and plastic tab.

All bolted down and ready to go.

Front driver's mat. Forgot to get a pic of the passenger side. If fits perfect though.

I'm very happy with them now. Like I said above, the only drawback will be having to pull the console to remove the rear mat. If that ends up being a big hassle, I'll just trim around the console instead.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:30 PM   #40
tyboxr is on a distinguished road
tyboxr's Tacoma Gallery
Does not fit manual transmission model

got this when trying to order for my 2010 DC manual. So do they fit 2010 manual or not? Anyone take that risk yet?

Products Discussed in this Thread