Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Weathertech Floor Liners

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-06-2009, 05:06 AM   #41
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyboxr View Post
Does not fit manual transmission model

got this when trying to order for my 2010 DC manual. So do they fit 2010 manual or not? Anyone take that risk yet?
The only reason they don't fit is because there is interference with the clutch pedal in the fully depressed position. If you get the mats you can trim a notch out to clear the clutch pedal. You lose a bit of water trapping...but it's not that bad.

I have then in my 08 Manual- and it fits fine with about a 2 inch notch cut in it.
Old 10-24-2009, 07:46 PM   #42
Warrior74 is on a distinguished road

Warrior74's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertech Mats

I am going to order these in the near future. Can't decide between black or grey. How are you liking the black mats on the grey carpet? Or do you care about colour?
Old 10-24-2009, 09:53 PM   #43
MarcD is on a distinguished road
MarcD's Tacoma Gallery
I have an '04 double cab and when I when I go to order, there's a little red box that says "All-Weather Floor Mats offered in second row. Does not fit Double Cab." Does that mean only the fronts will fit?

I guess I'll give them a call tomorrow morning...

Marc
Old 10-25-2009, 05:37 AM   #44
IrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to behold

IrishPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior74 View Post
I am going to order these in the near future. Can't decide between black or grey. How are you liking the black mats on the grey carpet? Or do you care about colour?
Im VERY glad I went with black. As you can see in the pics, the go nicely with the grays and blacks in the interior. Its all about personal preference, but Ive seen the gray ones as well, and I much prefer black. It "fills in" the cabin nicely IMO.

Black...

Gray...

Old 10-25-2009, 08:13 AM   #45
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
You just sold me on the black. For the fronts, did you order the passenger mat with or without 2 retention hook holes? I have the holes on the floor under the mat but my stock toyota mats have no holes or retention hooks.
Old 10-25-2009, 08:53 AM   #46
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
You just sold me on the black. For the fronts, did you order the passenger mat with or without 2 retention hook holes? I have the holes on the floor under the mat but my stock toyota mats have no holes or retention hooks.
i ordered mine without and they fit perfectly
Old 10-25-2009, 09:28 AM   #47
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Thats great. Thanks so much. I'll be ordering mine very soon. Thanks once again!
Old 10-25-2009, 11:36 AM   #48

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered
Old 10-25-2009, 11:41 AM   #49
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-25-2009, 04:37 PM   #50
Warrior74 is on a distinguished road

Warrior74's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Irishpilot
Old 10-25-2009, 05:01 PM   #51
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
Just ordered
same here....
Old 10-25-2009, 05:02 PM   #52
seareef will become famous soon enough

Name: Ron
seareef's Tacoma Gallery
just got a black set awesome
Old 10-25-2009, 05:08 PM   #53
invisionz111 has a spectacular aura aboutinvisionz111 has a spectacular aura about

Army:
invisionz111's Tacoma Gallery
I will always have weathertech mats for all of my vehicles! It is a product well worth the money and their vent visors are awewsome too. But, the 2010 vent visors are back ordered for over a month now
Old 10-28-2009, 02:48 PM   #54
scrtsql is on a distinguished road

scrtsql's Tacoma Gallery
just ordered mines today in black !
Old 11-01-2009, 09:37 PM   #55
jassco has a spectacular aura aboutjassco has a spectacular aura aboutjassco has a spectacular aura about

jassco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
The only reason they don't fit is because there is interference with the clutch pedal in the fully depressed position. If you get the mats you can trim a notch out to clear the clutch pedal. You lose a bit of water trapping...but it's not that bad.

I have then in my 08 Manual- and it fits fine with about a 2 inch notch cut in it.
Cut mine. This really is a non issue because due to it's location there is no loss of water holding. Press in cluth(e-brake!), trace with marker and cut area a little larger then pedal path.

Old 11-05-2009, 11:04 AM   #56
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
Not bashing weathertech by any means, but the Husky liners don't have to be "modified" to work, and they cover the full dead pedal, not just part of it. Granted, the weathertechs look more classy, but I like the husky's a lot. Either one is WAY better than your standard floor mat.
Old 11-06-2009, 04:05 AM   #57
davatk is on a distinguished road

davatk's Tacoma Gallery
Possible used set for 2005-2010 DC less than a year old

I may have a full gray set for a 2005-2009 DC. These were in a 2009 Tacoma. They are in almost new condition. Would anyone be interested in these ? Probably would let them go for about 25% off the new price.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:27 AM   #58
bcliff is on a distinguished road
bcliff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davatk View Post
I may have a full gray set for a 2005-2009 DC. These were in a 2009 Tacoma. They are in almost new condition. Would anyone be interested in these ? Probably would let them go for about 25% off the new price.
PM sent
Old 11-19-2009, 08:07 PM   #59
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ex Navy. subs
Tacoyota's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine in my manual trans, went grey. IMO the best way to trim for the clutch is to press it down and take a thin tipped sharpie pen and trace around the clutch. Trace a tad "wide". Cut with any stout sharp device, I used a box cutter for the corners and took my time.

I was able to make my clutch catch (just a bit though) when it was on the 2 hooks before I trimmed, in light of all the mat fiasco lately, I would highly recomend trimming it if you have a manual just to be sure. After that I should slap myself for not doing it sooner!!
Old 11-22-2009, 07:39 AM   #60
shawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Shawn
shawnd2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston73 View Post
Not bashing weathertech by any means, but the Husky liners don't have to be "modified" to work, and they cover the full dead pedal, not just part of it. Granted, the weathertechs look more classy, but I like the husky's a lot. Either one is WAY better than your standard floor mat.
I also have the Husky's, they fit great, and I chose them because they covered the entire dead pedal, and appear to go further up under the brake and gas pedal.
They only thing I don't like about them is that they have no channels for the water in the winter, so the water just sloshes around. I also find them squeaky when my shoes are wet.
I put a winter floor mat on top of the Husky to channel the water.

I agree though, the wheather tech look better.

Ironically, the Wheather Tech products are manufactured on a Husky Injection Molding machine.

Shawn

Products Discussed in this Thread