Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Automatcentral Bed Extender Review

Old 09-18-2009, 06:13 PM   #1
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Automatcentral Bed Extender Review

First of all I want to say thanks to AutoMatCentral for the free bed extender they gave me. I was in need of one and they hooked me up. I was supposed to provide a prompt review, but havent and for that I am sorry.

This product must be a universal fit. It is very adjustable to fit on just about any truck. The only problem with this is that it can't be used as a bed divider on our tacomas because it is too tall and the top pole that extends out to hold it in place has no place to secure it. So It can only be used as a bed extender.

At first, you have to adjust it and it is a pain. But once you figure it out, your good to go. Instructions really didnt help much. I really like how it holds the bottom of the tailgate. That is a nice feature.

Bottom line - This bed extender is universal and can be swapped out for use on any truck. However, this is more complicated to use than the oem one from the factory. This one is bulky and ugly, yet cheaper in price. If you are looking for a cheap one size fits all(minus the use of a bed divider) apllication then this would be great.