Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

CBI Bolt on rear bumper

Old 10-12-2009, 06:17 AM   #1
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
CBI Bolt on rear bumper

dont know if this has been posted here yet, but for the guys that dont want to cut their bed, here is another option.. Top quality grade-A stuff right here.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:38 AM   #4
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
yeah, that looks nice, interested to see a straight on shot...

more at the link Brunes posted
Old 10-12-2009, 07:26 AM   #5
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Wow that looks really nice. I'd love to have one on my truck
Old 10-21-2009, 07:07 AM   #6
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
i have one that is supposed to come in today. i am going to get it linexed. i will stick some pictures up when i get it installed. i plan on doing it sunday.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:44 AM   #7
Rock Solid Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-TRAIN View Post
i have one that is supposed to come in today. i am going to get it linexed. i will stick some pictures up when i get it installed. i plan on doing it sunday.

sweet! cant wait to see
Old 10-21-2009, 07:50 AM   #8
vbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
vbibi's Tacoma Gallery
But why?
Stock is beautiful!
Take care
vbibi
Old 10-21-2009, 08:06 AM   #10
Rock Solid Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassetdad View Post
Do the generation two rear bumpers rust out like the generation one bumpers?

stock? metal rusts, over time any metal object will rust a way to nothing if not taken care of.

This CBI bumper is sturdier than the stock bumper, it is also made of higher quality steel.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:08 PM   #11
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
stock is not pretty after someone hit and runs you. beleive it or not, it was over
$200 less for me to replace with a much stronger bumper from cbi.
Old 10-31-2009, 07:27 PM   #15
DTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
Some replace their rear bumpers to increase departure angle. How much did you gain?

I'm thinking of replacing them in the fuure, but without considerable gain, I'll just wait until it's unusable.
Old 11-01-2009, 05:19 AM   #16

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
it increased, but i am not sure how much. i just had to replace my factory one, because some jerk pulled a hit and run on me in a lowes parking lot. my factory bumper was jacked up big time. if it happens again, the person that does it is going to be screwed. this thing is rock solid.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:33 AM   #18
BlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Arron
BlueYota's Tacoma Gallery
is the hitch receiver built into the bumper or is it utilizing the receiver that comes with the towing package on the truck?
Old 03-15-2010, 08:28 AM   #20
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribing.