1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Did Husky Liners change the mold?

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by kingston73, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Oct 28, 2009 at 8:11 AM
    kingston73

kingston73 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    North eastern Ohio
    Vehicle:
    09 SR5 4.0L 4x4
    So I was having trouble deciding between Husky and Weathertec, and decided based on price to go with Husky. From the pictures on their website it looks like the liner has a lip around the entire liner, but looking at some forum pictures it looks like some people have husky's with a flat section like the Weathertec's, so I'm wondering if Husky changed the design to make it more like Weathertec? I get mine today, so I don't know which version I will have and I'll use them either way, just curious to hear from others that have them.

EDIT: I got them and they look like they'll work great, but the problem is I don't get my truck back from Toyota for another week (frame replacement) so I'm gonna have to wait for the actual review.

2. Oct 31, 2009 at 12:32 PM
    kingston73

kingston73 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    North eastern Ohio
    Vehicle:
    09 SR5 4.0L 4x4
    I gotta say, I love these liners. They seem to have made a change in them compared with the older threads I've seen, there is a flat lip that overlaps the door sill, like with the weathertechs. They fit perfectly, even overlap the dead pedal. I'd highly recommend them, and only $58 from Amazon with free shipping.

Products Discussed in

To Top