1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

HHO punch

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by hookoo, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Nov 16, 2009 at 2:00 PM
    hookoo

hookoo [OP] New Member

Member:
    i was talking to a friend of mine.
    he works in a tire shop in alaska.
    he said hes been seeing alot of these hydrogen fuel injector thingamajigs, and they supposedly work.

this is a site i found on it http://www.punchhho.com/.

i was wondering if any of you out there have tryed this, or something similar?
    if so, how did it turn out?

2. Dec 6, 2009 at 6:47 AM
    SVHANC

SVHANC Kermit

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam
    Knoxville, TN
    Vehicle:
    '10 4x4 5sp 4cyl Access Cab
    Weathertech Floor Liners, Scangauge 2, Tailgate Hose Clamp, Rear Seat Headrests Removed
    There are a couple of forums out there on HHO and a bunch of people that make systems. You can get systems on Ebay pretty much throughout the whole range of price.

I looked at it for a while for my '93 Cherokee. What I came to realize that there are basically no long-term documented mileage gains from anyone that doesn't have a financial stake in it.

There are a lot of people enthusiastically trying, but not a lot of success.

I think it is one of those things that sounds plausible, but doesn't work very well with modern engine and emissions controls.

If you can make it work, I would love to see data. I really wanted it to work. I wouldn't plan on it cost-justifying itself.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  3. Dec 7, 2009 at 3:45 AM
    Old Soul

Old Soul Well-Known Member

Member:
    NC
    Vehicle:
    09 AC V6 SR5 2WD SWB
    not to many, love it the way it is
    I met a guy at the beach who was driving a converted military vehicle and he had a 6 inch pvc tube hho device strapped behind the drivers seat. He had a dream about making these in the early 80s and has added these to cars since then, I think he said about 15 cars. He had to rebuild every motor in those vehicles after about 15k to 25k miles while he was working out the kinks. This guy had just gotten on a computer for the first time at a library a couple of weeks before we met because someone told him about youtube and hho devices, he was totally blown away that others knew about this and was adding them to vehicles. hell, the first planes that we had for one of the world wars needed hydrogen boosters to get the things off the ground, so this is government patented technology from way back. Anyway, be careful though and only experiment with lunker type vehicles, imo. Maybe plaster water car signs all over the thing and make a scene, lol.

The official unveiled to the world water car from Japan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpSbadhnD1I

4. Sep 16, 2014 at 11:56 AM
    danbis

danbis Dano

Member:
    First Name:
    dan
    Cocoa Beach
    Vehicle:
    01 4X4 TRD w/125K
    100% Royal Purple fluids and K&N intake.
    That's high output big time stuff for torches, generators, etc. Way more than is needed for our Tacomas.

5. Sep 16, 2014 at 12:03 PM
    danbis

danbis Dano

Member:
    First Name:
    dan
    Cocoa Beach
    Vehicle:
    01 4X4 TRD w/125K
    100% Royal Purple fluids and K&N intake.
    Modern vehicles need modern solutions. Fuelsaver-mpg.com has the PWM and EFIE needed to work with newer vehicle computers. That's what I bought, not a book on perpetual motion. I'll keep the forum posted, if anyone's interested.

Products Discussed in

To Top