Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

floor liner

Old 01-31-2010, 01:39 AM   #21
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
Ok guys, I am getting the Huskeys as soon as i get y tax return. But I am a little bit nervous about getting them. Some of the reviews said that since they are raised you catch your foot on them when you get in and out, and other reviews say that they do not cover the carpet near the door much! Is any of this true?? And please post me some pics of the Huskys so I can see how the look!
what carpet dont they cover?

the lip isnt as noticeable as youd think
Old 02-01-2010, 12:29 AM   #22
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the info guys, please post more pics! I love seeing the inside of the Yotas!
Old 02-03-2010, 01:46 PM   #23
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
Like Tiger posted, the Husky's cover up to and a little over the door sill. I love mine, never once caught my foot on them and they are solid, once you put them down they will NOT move, at least mine haven't

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...g?t=1265233525
Old 02-03-2010, 04:27 PM   #24
Wax nostalgic.
Jon M is a name known to allJon M is a name known to allJon M is a name known to allJon M is a name known to allJon M is a name known to allJon M is a name known to all

Army: Commo - 31U. Ft. Benning, GA.
Jon M's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Huskys and they are great. They fit and are formed so good it's hard for me to believe that the WTs fit any better.

How could they? Both companies would have gone off the same dimensions....
Old 02-05-2010, 12:35 PM   #25
TimS is on a distinguished road
Name: Tim
TimS's Tacoma Gallery
Husky's for us. Have them in both Tacoma's. Had them in the suby, GMC, work van. There great when your kid remembers to puke in them. Toss outside, spray with hose, put back in.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:02 PM   #26
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Tiger I just noticed your cup holders, do you got any more pics of them. And does anybody know if I can get a coup holder like that for my first gen(1996) I hate where the cup holders are now!
Old 02-06-2010, 08:39 AM   #27
Taco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Helo nighttime recon extended perimeter security
Name: David
Taco4x4NC's Tacoma Gallery
Weather tech digital cut, custom fit floor liners

I ordered these today. Digital custom fit cut. High quaility, and ordered black as it will be a nice match with my interior. Ordered them from the manufacturer as well. 10-12 days as they build as they are ordered. Works for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derk View Post
I have the WeatherTechs, I got them directly from the manufacturer. With my gray interior 2006 Access cab they fit perfect. I agree they have a great fit and cover more surface area. No problems with snow, mud and rain, they hold it all.

Old 02-06-2010, 01:25 PM   #28
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
Tiger I just noticed your cup holders, do you got any more pics of them. And does anybody know if I can get a coup holder like that for my first gen(1996) I hate where the cup holders are now!
theyre just the stock cupholders from my model year...
Old 05-21-2010, 09:55 AM   #29
Memichal132Baron is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
Memichal132Baron's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone know why the weather techs don't fit the manual tranny tacomas (according to their website)? the only thing I can think of is because of the clutch pedal. Or is anyone out there running wethertechs in a manual 2nd gen?
Old 08-18-2010, 10:22 AM   #30
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
I went and got the Hexomat floor mats for my 2011 DC TRD Sport and I think they look great. I thought about ordering the grey colored mats for my grey interior, but got the clear ones instead and that was a great decision. They aren't made of a hard material like the WeatherTechs, but we don't have serious weather here in Seattle (mostly rain, pine needles and mud) and they will absorb a decent amount of liquid in the hex channels. If your needs are heavy-duty, the WeatherTechs sound great, but personally I like the classy look of the Hexomats.