Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Help.....aftermarket grilles

Old 01-26-2010, 06:02 AM   #1
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Name: Mark
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
Help.....aftermarket grilles

Am considering replacing my stock SR5 grill with something attractive, yet reasonably priced. I've seen many people on here with Grille Craft billet and Satoshi grilles. Anyone ever heard of, or purchased and installed a billet grille from Foryar out of Michigan? Their prices seem reasonable and they are rated a top seller on eBay.(That's where I stumbled on them).

Any opinions or experiences you've had with them and are willing to share would be really appreciated. Thanks!

Here's the link: http://www.foryar.com/fy/store/scrip...?idCategory=60