Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Cup holder mount

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2010, 08:02 PM   #1
Poot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Poot Klopp's Tacoma Gallery
Cup holder mount

Anyone ever use either of these? I have a manual so I don't know how bad it would get in the way...

http://www.amazon.com/Macally-Adjust...m_cr_pr_sims_t

http://www.amazon.com/Bracketron-UCH...119678&sr=1-20

I have a Motorola droid and Ipod and want to mount them in my truck then run it to the stereo... Anyone done anything more permanent then this?
Old 04-12-2010, 08:09 PM   #2
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I used to have one of these, and I'm thinking of picking up another one. I miss it.

http://www.bracketron.com/index.php?...catid=2&pid=11
Old 04-13-2010, 09:51 AM   #4
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
But it's at least out of your way and closer to your field of vision.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:19 AM   #5
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
I'll post up the thing I have that mounts in the vent (I have to find the link first) it is like $5 shipped.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:23 AM   #6
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
for the droid http://www.semsons.com/moformodr.html
or this http://www.proclipusa.com/home/home.aspx
Old 04-13-2010, 03:04 PM   #7
Poot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Poot Klopp's Tacoma Gallery
what one do you have?

the semsons one says it blocks the audio out jack... makes it kinda useless for my needs.

and the pro clip one is $30 for just a vent piece with no device attacher haha and another $35 for a droid holder... $65 is a bit steep to hold a phone imo
Old 04-14-2010, 06:30 AM   #8
︻╦╤─

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bderuosi View Post
what one do you have?

the semsons one says it blocks the audio out jack... makes it kinda useless for my needs.

and the pro clip one is $30 for just a vent piece with no device attacher haha and another $35 for a droid holder... $65 is a bit steep to hold a phone imo
I have the semsons one for a gps...

Products Discussed in this Thread