Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

All weather mats?

Old 04-30-2010, 10:42 PM   #1
gldnstateballa is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
gldnstateballa's Tacoma Gallery
All weather mats?

I recently bought my 09 Tacoma 4 door prerunner, and i wanted to get the all weather mats, but when i went back to Toyota they were gone. The man coudn't explain why. So i was wondering if they will ever come back. I like the toyota ones because they say Tacoma on them. Thanks!
Old 04-30-2010, 10:44 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Probably cause they make the gas pedal stick!!!
Old 04-30-2010, 10:45 PM   #3
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Probably cause they make the gas pedal stick!!!

Yah, I'm thinking Toyota in particular is a bit paranoid about floor mats now.

Get some Weathertechs!
Old 04-30-2010, 10:48 PM   #4
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlurpeeBlueMetallic View Post
Get some Weathertechs!
x2
Old 04-30-2010, 10:49 PM   #5
danggg.....the ones that said tacoma were really cool too
Old 05-01-2010, 02:22 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by gldnstateballa View Post
danggg.....the ones that said tacoma were really cool too
If i bought the toyota ones online (i saw they can be bought online) would it be alright to use them, or would it be kind of risky?
Old 05-02-2010, 09:03 AM   #7
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
Here you go my friend, this is a good deal!

http://www.toyotapartsstore.com/defa...p?cPath=15_284
Old 05-02-2010, 09:04 AM   #8
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Just don't install them over the carpet mats and you'll be fine. FWIW, though, weathertechs give you better coverage and they're sturdier.
Old 05-02-2010, 03:02 PM   #9
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
x2
x3. I love my Weathertechs
Old 05-02-2010, 06:40 PM   #10
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Anyplace better price than Weather Tech direct? Going to buy Digital floor liners for 2010 Double Cab in black front and rear.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:48 PM   #11
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Cabellas sells them, the shipping is a few bucks less. They are the weathertech mats but they call them something different. But they are the same.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:53 PM   #12
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
x3. I love my Weathertechs
x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jraether View Post
Cabellas sells them, the shipping is a few bucks less. They are the weathertech mats but they call them something different. But they are the same.
Before I bought my weathertechs I checked cabellas first and it was more expensive through them so I think location affects shipping costs with them.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:53 PM   #13
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jraether View Post
Here you go my friend, this is a good deal!

http://www.toyotapartsstore.com/defa...p?cPath=15_284

This link is old. They do not have any Toyota All weather mats anywhere. Go with weather tech or Husky liners.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:11 PM   #14
:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koov View Post
This link is old. They do not have any Toyota All weather mats anywhere. Go with weather tech or Husky liners.
they dont! the link still works though? Any one know another place to get the all weather mats with the "tacoma" on them? Really want those! Thanks
Old 05-03-2010, 09:15 AM   #15

Trailgear2 mats are made by weathertech for cabelas

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...equestid=25519

Just called the 800# and toyota is not selling mats at this time! Darn, I think I am going with weathertech in the front and husky in the back. Husky liner goes over the hump to protect all of the carpet.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:59 AM   #16
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertech LINER goes over the hump the mats dont. The liner also has side coverage the mats dont have. You want the LINER.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:06 AM   #17
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
the Toyota oem all weather mats are INNOCENT of making gas pedals stick. That's just BS. The problem exists between the seat and the steering wheel. FWIW, I'd be willing to part with my fresh undamaged oem all weather's for some ridiculous amount since they are so rare and hard to get. Went with weathertechs because of better coverage, not because of any danger others have using them.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:24 PM   #18
any one know of a place to get the all weathers still by chance?
Old 05-03-2010, 01:31 PM   #19
????????????
225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed

225nontypical's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gldnstateballa View Post
any one know of a place to get the all weathers still by chance?
sent you a pm.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:13 PM   #20
Buffalofan is on a distinguished road

Buffalofan's Tacoma Gallery
I love my Weather techs.