Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Coolest shift knobs

Old 05-01-2010, 10:38 AM   #1
gldnstateballa is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
gldnstateballa's Tacoma Gallery
Coolest shift knobs

I want to get a new shift knob for my 2009 tacoma . Its a automatic prerunner. I was looking for one that said TRD on it. Can you please give me some opinions and pictures and maybe a place to get one. Thanks

I saw these two that i liked and was woundering if they would fit my automatic.

http://www.toyotapartsmall.com/produ...?part_id=1080#

http://www.toyotaparts4u.com/scripts...product=290141
Old 05-01-2010, 10:40 AM   #2
cudason will become famous soon enough

cudason's Tacoma Gallery
shift knobs

i bought a grey trd knob from and fj cruiser. i love it. basically a grey ball with red trd lettering a gears. mine was for 6 speed manual.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:54 PM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cudason View Post
i bought a grey trd knob from and fj cruiser. i love it. basically a grey ball with red trd lettering a gears. mine was for 6 speed manual.
can you post a picture?
Old 05-21-2010, 06:39 AM   #5
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boomtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
Icon has some pretty sweet shift nobs as well. Look in the vendors section on the main page.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:11 AM   #6
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boomtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
here is the link

I really like the black anodized one

http://www.iconvehicledynamics.org/c...108npfoft5vr81
Old 05-21-2010, 07:22 AM   #7
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought one on ebay and i dont like it. I need a better one for my first gen 5 speed. I like the round ones but i cant find any nice ones.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:30 AM   #8
Taco Man Sam
Ese Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ese Loco's Tacoma Gallery
Will the Icon knob fit a manual 6-speed?

The site says only for automatics, but that just seems kinda weird to me, they barely even use it
Old 05-21-2010, 01:17 PM   #10
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine I bought for my Auto. I know its not what you asked about but its something a little different. I Love this shifter!!!

Got it from House O'Speed. They have a great selection http://prostores3.carrierzone.com/se...ob_com/Service
Old 05-21-2010, 05:15 PM   #11
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Marlin has a nice simple one.

Pretty sure it screws directly on, not one of those screw the piece of plastic on then screw the shiftnob into that things.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:06 PM   #12
http://www.toyotapartsmall.com/produ...?part_id=1080#

http://www.toyotaparts4u.com/scripts...product=290141

anyone know if these will fit on a 09 automatic prerunner ?