1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Napier Sportz Tent III

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by The Big O, May 31, 2011.

1. May 31, 2011 at 5:31 PM
    The Big O

The Big O [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    Lyndhurst, New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    '11 Taco 4x4 SR5 - Black
    I used my truck tent for the first time this weekend. I was camping in Narrowsburg NY with a bunch of my friends and on the first night we encountered a massive storm. The surrounding area lost power for 1-3 days and there were trees and branches down all around the town and campsite. Two tents blew away and two tents got holes in them. The tent in my truck survived and only allowed a little bit of water in because I left a window open. That tent will survive anything if it survived the storm that night. Looking back on it it was cool to be in the storm because we were lucky to suffer no physical or property damage.

2. Jun 3, 2011 at 4:27 PM
    skunk

skunk what did I miss?

Member:
    First Name:
    Rudi
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD 4x4 (STOLEN)
    YOU WILL BE MISSED Satoshi Grill, FX-R retros, husky liners, bed bolt d-rings, TRD short throw shifter, 2.5 Fox Coil overs, AP UCA's, AP Expo rear leaf with Fox 2.0 shocks, Extended SS brake lines, AP kick-out sliders, 265/75/16 on Konig Countersteers, AllPro Apex front bumper and Zip Ties.
    Good news to report! I have the same tent and I am very pleased with it. Keeps me warm and even in adverse conditions it performs.

3. Jun 5, 2011 at 12:39 AM
    scott572011

scott572011 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    SCOTT
    SO-CAL.
    Vehicle:
    THE RELENTLESS PRUIST....
    BF GOODRICH T/A ko, BILSTEIN HDs, AMERICAN RACING RAZOR`S 16X7.5, READYLIFT SST HYBRID LIFT SYSTEMS, ALTEC LANSING AUDIO,DREGS OF THE EARTH SYSTEMS,WOLF EYES,SUREFIRE ILLUMINATION TOOLS,HK-PROTECTION!!. POP LOCK, SHORTY ANTENNA, TACO TENT #3,. NITECORE ILLUMINATION, FENIX FLASHLITES. STILL PROTECTOR`S, FACTORY BED MAT, CUSTOM BED WEB, INTRO-TECH INTRO-GUARD CUSTOM TRUCK COVER, CENTER CONSOLE LOCK MOD, TECH-SHADE M1068, WEATHER-TECH CLEAR-COVER`S, OEM MINI TIE-DOWNS, TRUCK BEDZ AIR MATTRESS EXPEDITION SERIES, McGARD TOUGH NUTS WHEEL LOCK`S, DISABLE SEAT/BELT CHIME MOD, GARMIN GPS, KERSHAW BLADE`S, SKELETOOL, WEATHER-TECH FLOORLINER DIGITAL-FIT GRAY # 461781, NITE(IZE) KNOT-BONE ADJUSTABLE BUNGEE SYSTEM, WET OKole SEAT COVERS, UNDER DASH FLYZEYE BW LED LIGHT W/CUSTOM BLUE HALOS. NITECORE IFE1 INFILUX ILLUMINATION SYSTEM. JETBEAM BC-10 HANDHELD, HK VP-70Z 9mm PROTECTION!. JETBEAM PC-10 550 LUMEN ILLUMINATION SYSTEM. SUREFIRE E2D-LED-DEFENDER ULTRA 500 LUMENS KICK ASS ILLUMINATION...VIPER ALARM SYSTEM`S,ROCKFORD FOSGATE POWER COMPONENT SYSTEM`S.KENWOOD AUDIO/VIDEO,HUSHMAT SOUND DEADENING INSULATION,3M AUTOMOTIVE FILMS.
    iv`e got one still in the box, along with the truck bedz air mattress (expedition series) plan on breaking them out soon for a dry run!!...

Products Discussed in

To Top