Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Product Reviews (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/product-reviews/)
-   -   Anyone order directly through Ultragauge? (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/product-reviews/271673-anyone-order-directly-through-ultragauge.html)

Tacomagirl64 04-04-2013 01:59 PM

Anyone order directly through Ultragauge?

Has anyone ordered directly through UltraGauge? I ordered mine on Friday and they took the payment, but it is now Thursday and it has not arrived. I paid the $8 shipping for Priority and it should have been here on Tuesday or Wednesday. I just contacted them via email and they are saying that they have no record of my transaction with either my last name or my email :confused: I am unsure as to what to do about this as they have no phone number to contact them. Has anyone else had this same experience with the company? Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place :)

Pugga 04-04-2013 02:04 PM

My dad and I both ordered directly through ultra gauge and had no issues.

Tacomagirl64 04-04-2013 02:07 PM

Hmm...wonder whats going on then. I just sent them another copy of the Paypal payment. Hopefully I will get this soon.

Tuckerhump 04-04-2013 02:09 PM

Did you recieve a confirmation email after ordering? it should have included a ticket number. I know ultraguage is basically an email only company as I couldnt find a phone number on their page or in any of the emails I received from them.

Tacomagirl64 04-04-2013 05:47 PM

I only received a recepit through Paypal showing the deduction from my account. I was finally able to get a response from them and they said they placed my order on a hold because I ordered two and thought it was a mistake. They are going to send it out tomorrow so I will get them on Tuesday. Considering they took the $160 last Friday, I am a bit peaved about the situation, but I suppose I can see where they are coming from, although if I were them I would have just sent the two and if it was a duplicate it could have been sent back. Ah well, at least I should have one in my truck next week. It is strange that it is an email only company though. Thanks for the replys guys!

m1k3gentile 04-04-2013 06:09 PM

I just bought one from the web site a couple days ago and should be getting it tomorrow, I'll let you now if it comes in.

GrandMasterChooch 04-04-2013 06:20 PM

Kind of unrelated

I ordered my scangauge E from giffords automotive in Canada. I used pay pal for the transaction. The next day I received a spoof email with horrible grammar from PaypaI (note the I, instead of L). They wanted me to click a link because my information was compromised. I forwarded this email to the real Paypal. They confirmed it was a spoof. My transaction and account were fine. I received the scan gauge within 3 days. Gauge works fine, but the blue LED has crapped out. I would send it back, but can't be assed to pay for shipping. I also want to hold onto the gauge to clear my p0138 that gets thrown occasionally. I am waiting for dealer to get new O2 sensor.

Oh well, I miss the blue LED cause it mactches my Sony stereo.
:yawn:

m1k3gentile 04-05-2013 05:08 PM

Yep I got mine in 2 days and works great!

Tacomagirl64 04-05-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m1k3gentile (Post 6700953)
Yep I got mine in 2 days and works great!

Awesome! I am looking forward to getting mine next week!

buzzard1992 04-10-2013 04:23 PM

I ordered one from them and ive yet to receive any tracking number. Money has been pulled out of my account. how were you able to get them to email you back? I keep getting the stupid email about how ive reached step one and to resend the message. but then that message just comes back to me again

Tacomagirl64 04-10-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buzzard1992 (Post 6724287)
I ordered one from them and ive yet to receive any tracking number. Money has been pulled out of my account. how were you able to get them to email you back? I keep getting the stupid email about how ive reached step one and to resend the message. but then that message just comes back to me again

On the paypal invoice on your email, there is a contact email for them. It takes them a while to get back to you though. I got mine finally and I couldn't be any happier with it!

buzzard1992 04-10-2013 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tacomagirl64 (Post 6725239)
On the paypal invoice on your email, there is a contact email for them. It takes them a while to get back to you though. I got mine finally and I couldn't be any happier with it!

Well what's weird is all of a sudden the Paypal email I had went away and then I got a email with a trackin number and it says it will be here tomorrow so that's good

Tacomagirl64 04-10-2013 09:52 PM

That's very good! I never had that happen. I didn't even get tracking information. I suppose there is always one or two orders that may get messed up from time to time. That must have been what happened in my case lol. But it is awesome and provides a lot of great information, and the OBDII reader is awesome.

buzzard1992 04-10-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tacomagirl64 (Post 6725924)
That's very good! I never had that happen. I didn't even get tracking information. I suppose there is always one or two orders that may get messed up from time to time. That must have been what happened in my case lol. But it is awesome and provides a lot of great information, and the OBDII reader is awesome.

Awesome! Was it hard to get setup?

hotrod45 05-11-2013 03:39 PM

ultragage

i received mine in 3 days and instal is simple. nice to have.