Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > RCBS204

Notices

Bought a 3D Printer!

Old 03-28-2013, 03:13 PM   #1
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Bought a 3D Printer!

Well Guys,
I could quite possible be making some really cool parts for the Tacoma's in the near future. I bought a 3D printer, that will allow me to make anything my heart desires!!
Check it out:
http://3dborg.com/g1
Old 03-28-2013, 03:16 PM   #2
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet. The uses are endless.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:22 PM   #3
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
You must have caught that documentary on YouTube about the kid making AR-15 lowers and mags with one huh.... Those are pretty awesome though! Ill be watching to see what you come up with.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:23 PM   #4
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Neat. We are looking to buy the same one after summer. Let us know how you like it.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:39 PM   #6
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
You must have caught that documentary on YouTube about the kid making AR-15 lowers and mags with one huh.... Those are pretty awesome though! Ill be watching to see what you come up with.
There are better ways for the AR lower than a 3D printer.
http://aresarmor.com/store/Category/hmg
Old 04-29-2013, 10:34 AM   #9
savagereed is on a distinguished road

savagereed's Tacoma Gallery
Great stuff! I've been using a coworkers printer for a year now, making tons of random items. My latest that I'm going to start on soon are custom off road light covers. The car wash gentlemen that come to my work managed to misplace one of mine.... they cost $25 to replace!

Time to model and create some custom covers!

What other truck items have you managed to print? Only thing I'm concerned with is the melting point of the plastic since I'll be using a replicator 2 which doesn't use ABS.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:08 AM   #10
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
You should make some amber clip on light covers for all the chinese made led light bars. I don't think anyone except makes them and that's for their bars only I think. If you have any interest in coming up with an idea and doing a joint thing where I could have my shop dip a pattern on something would be a neat idea.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:22 AM   #11
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
I remember watching a video about these years ago, imagining having one! One day..one day. lol

That being said

Old 05-01-2013, 07:25 AM   #12
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Iv been pondering over one of those for a long while. Got myself a plotter last year, hopefully I can afford one next year. Interested to see what you make