Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > RCBS204

Notices

rcbs204 4x4 Illuminated Switch!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2010, 04:15 PM   #41
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
If I'm not mistaken, he's sending out 5 "test units" and waiting for feedback.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:12 PM   #42
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
If I'm not mistaken, he's sending out 5 "test units" and waiting for feedback.
still working issues...i'm one of the 5 and have not seen anything yet. people need to let him take his time to get things right...not talking about you
Old 01-12-2010, 08:31 PM   #43
Canadian Member
Scooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedScooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Scooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by "OldManTan" View Post
Hey everyone, please try to remember that rcbs204 is offering what previously cost over $70 to do, for less than half AND he is doing it better. Also he is doing it with little to no profit, through the holiday season. If you are in a hurry, take the time and do it yourself, it was fun and gratifying when it was finished. So please go easy on him as he is/has doing/done us a huge favor. This ain't Burger King, it's rcbs204's way or no way!! LMAO

Try to remember too that there is a liability on his part. He has to be sure this is safe to put in your vehicle. Nobody wants him rushing this process. I assure you he is working on it and will get the site up as soon as possible. Nobody wants to wait 2 months to recieve a DOA unit either. Let him work his magic and I promise you will be happy in the end.
X2! Great work rcbs204! I just finished my write-up, and I agree, I enjoy doing this kind of stuff, and don't mind putting it in my own truck. However, I wouldn't want to risk anyone else's truck. I appreciate your efforts in making sure it fits, works properly, and is as plug and play as possible. Keep up the good work! I think it'll be a great product when it's ready.
Old 01-18-2010, 12:12 PM   #45
nuddle
nuddle is on a distinguished road

Name: aleese
nuddle's Tacoma Gallery
I'm super excited to get this. Can't wait for it to come out so I can buy one. Good work rcbs204!
Old 01-19-2010, 05:56 PM   #46
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbs204 View Post
Don't fret gents we are close now!! The fitment issues will be resolve by friday. I will be doing a 4 day turn on the new fab run. Once those boards are test fit i will begin the production build. And will release the website in tandem.

WooHoo!!!
sweetness!!!! i'll be waitin
Old 01-21-2010, 07:07 AM   #47
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
***Update***
Good morning fellas, well i have officially ruined my 4x4 switch, by taking it apart over a hundred times. I have one order. should be here early next week. I will try not let this hinder my release date.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:29 PM   #48
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Cant waiiiit
Old 01-23-2010, 08:20 AM   #49
mrzip is on a distinguished road

mrzip's Tacoma Gallery
I am getting excited for another mod!
Old 01-23-2010, 02:46 PM   #50
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
opps, that was suppose to be a cad drawing of the released version of the pcb. Well it is done, and it fits!! I have 250 boards on order. You will all be happy to know that i went with all surface mount resistors this allowed for a much easier fit. the through hole stuff was giving me a major headache.
So here is what you are going to get when you order.
1 PCB with your color choice.
1 Wiring harness that can be used either to plug into the back of the exisisting harness, or for the DIY'ers you can use the same harness and just run it out the hole in the back.
1 installation instructions with lots of pretty pics. I may just post that here or on the order website for down load!!

Here we go guys, i know i have said that in the past, but i have a rather large investment to recoup so you guys had better order this sucker!!! And it took long enough too. But i truely believe that i will be getting you guys a solid reliable product that will last the life of your trucks.

Cheers
B
Old 01-23-2010, 04:26 PM   #52

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
I said release date was the 3rd week in January, i was close. How do you all feel about a pre-order? If you guys are ok with that i will release the web site, just remember that i am waiting for the released version of the boards to come in. once they are here i will build as fast as i can!! This is paypal only!! I need on volunteer to test my paypal button and place there order to let me know if it will be giving me all the shipping info and such. Any taker? You cannot give out the address until i release it though!
Old 01-23-2010, 04:29 PM   #54
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
im down for pre order
Old 01-23-2010, 04:30 PM   #55

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Done i will PM you the site. I need you to place an order and let me know if asks you for the important info.
Shipping address and diode colors.
Thanks,
B

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyJ33 View Post
I'm down...just let me know what I need to do to test the site.
Old 01-23-2010, 04:41 PM   #56

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
OK Gents here is the web site for pre orders, i hope to be shipping full bore by the second week of February. The website will get some pics soon of the finished product.

For my Brothers in the North, (Canada) Let me figure out the shipping before you order.
Thanks,
Old 01-23-2010, 05:14 PM   #57
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
order placed let me know if everything went through ok. thanks
Old 01-23-2010, 05:15 PM   #58
TACO SUPREME
c0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: MK1/E-6
Name: Dennis
c0astie31's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to c0astie31
Just ordered mine I cannot wait thanks for all the hard work. Great job
Old 01-23-2010, 05:21 PM   #59
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribed .. Let me know sounds liek something cool
Old 01-23-2010, 05:22 PM   #60
Addicted to my DSLR
madisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Officer
madisonsfinest's Tacoma Gallery
Order placed!

Products Discussed in this Thread